• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: [Price Reduced] HPDE-Prepped 2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 - ~7000 miles - $50k (Limited Time)

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
you may get someone interested if you post it here with all the track prep done to the car

https://www.racingjunk.com/

i don't know all the race classes but most of your parts seem pretty mild besides the following:

aftermarket ecu tunes
e85
aero - i didn't see any installed, so consider selling these separately
Everything is installed that is listed in the "modifications" list, minus the list at the end that says "extras that come with it." I just have zero parts installed on the exterior of the car. Looks stock from the outside until you look in a window, pop the hood, or get under the car... or hear it... or notice it's lowered by about an inch. In addition, it wasn't built to be classed in a racing series - it was built as a fun HPDE car, hence the title of the post and me stating I don't know how it would be classed. I will be doing zero additional work to the car beyond a basic service and pulling an airbag for someone, rather offering it up for someone who either wants a fun HPDE car or to continue the build and class it as they want to. If anyone wants me to crawl under the car and take pictures of the control arms, diff mounts, tranny mounts, etc. I can do it, it's just not something I feel like is necessary unless someone just really believes I'm trying to rip them off.

Thanks for the link! I'm going to start with BAT and will try that as well if it doesn't sell.
Sponsored

Last edited:

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I'd rather have someone enjoy the car and be able to park my daily in the garage at this point than hold out for an extra $5k or so. Also, having the stock seats out of my home office is also worth $5k to me. 😂 I did offer it up to the owner of the race shop I take it to for this same amount and he is considering it. He's always liked the car, so we'll see. If someone here buys it all I ask is that you send me pics of the car being driven like it's meant to be driven!

My plan is to wait a year post-surgery then reevaluate my situation, but it most definitely doesn't involved a track-prepped Supra. Maybe I'll buy that '89 Porsche 911 Turbo I've always wanted, but I sure as hell won't prep it to be a race car.
Wow! What a steal 😮 Sorry to hear brother. Hope your surgery goes well. I’ve got 5 cars at my house and need to sell one myself. Not the Supra fortunately.

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Wow! What a steal 😮 Sorry to hear brother. Hope your surgery goes well. I’ve got 5 cars at my house and need to sell one myself. Not the Supra fortunately.
Thanks. Recovery is going to be a grind, but this has been 20 years coming, so just have to do it. I have to be able to keep up with my two young kids and my younger wife. ;) How about a 6th car at $45k? At least I know it will be going to someone who will enjoy it.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Any chance you know if the ECU is in the able to tune date range? This would definitely be worthy to replace mine with since it now has an accident on the title...

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Your health comes 1st by all means! Did ya track test her yet? How much extra power are you pushing - heat concerns on track?
Plenty of time at NCM. No heat concerns beyond it's a Supra with a plastic intake manifold and the Verus hood louver is leaning against the bookcase in my office. Has a JB4 running a custom @Jesse DaBears tune on 93 pump gas along with all of the other bolt-ons noted above, but I've never had it on a dyno. So, all that to say, it makes fun levels of power that haven't caused any overheating issues with track time I've put in. Just a note, the current set of tires don't have any track time on them and only maybe 100 miles or so of street use.

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Any chance you know if the ECU is in the able to tune date range? This would definitely be worthy to replace mine with since it now has an accident on the title...
As in is it an early '21 model that has the old ECU which is fully unlockable? It is unfortunately not, hence the JB4. I haven't really kept up with things recently, but I didn't think this was that big of a deal anymore with the current options on the market for stuff like BM3?

EDIT: I'm not trying to downplay this or convince you of anything, I'm just genuinely curious for my own knowledge because I haven't kept up with things recently (last 6 months or so).

Last edited:
OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I just wanted to make one thing clear as part of this deal - you have to take the stock seats. I will not negotiate on this. You can just drive them down the street to a construction dumpster and throw them away, I don't care, but I just can't bring myself to do it. 😆

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
Thanks. Recovery is going to be a grind, but this has been 20 years coming, so just have to do it. I have to be able to keep up with my two young kids and my younger wife. ;) How about a 6th car at $45k? At least I know it will be going to someone who will enjoy it.
You know... I like the way you negotiate

Best of luck with the sale, surgery and recovery.

Zuprasuprabmw

First Name
Beans
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 supra
I'm interested in getting the verus hood louvers if youre willing to part ways with it
Sponsored