Girodisc 2 piece rotors

Pacchin55

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Girodisc is looking for Supra owners in the Northern Seattle area to loan them a 2020 Supra for testing and development of rotors for the MK5 Supra. If you know girodisc, you know they make some of the lightest, highest quality, and best looking two piece rotors in the game. If you are interested contact Ken Kozlowski at [email protected]. Likely get a free set of rotors for your help, which run about $900 a pair.
Sponsored

Illsic_Design

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E92 335i N54, 4G63T Mighty Max
TONS of people in Nor-Cal run Giro on their Mclarens and other super cars that they track, very reputable company for sure

Take_my_money

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV, Taco TRD-OR
Vehicle Showcase
Girodisc is looking for Supra owners in the Northern Seattle area to loan them a 2020 Supra for testing and development of rotors for the MK5 Supra. If you know girodisc, you know they make some of the lightest, highest quality, and best looking two piece rotors in the game. If you are interested contact Ken Kozlowski at [email protected]. Likely get a free set of rotors for your help, which run about $900 a pair.
I'd love to get my hands on some Girodisc rotors for my Supra. Any clue how far in development they've come in the last few months?

Pinrut

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Clarity Hybrid, 2020 Supra Premium Nocturnal
I'd love to get my hands on some Girodisc rotors for my Supra. Any clue how far in development they've come in the last few months?
I emailed them and they said they were making OE sized rotors but that it would be a couple months out before they were available

Q8_TwinTurbo

First Name
Athbi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1994 Porsche 965 Turbo 3.6, 2001 Porsche 996 Turbo, 2008 Mitsubishi Evo X
Last edited: