W4STOY

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I won't get them until April. Just ordered them two weeks ago. They are drilled and slotted. You can get just the rotors, terrox has them as well
Sponsored

Afterfire

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2006 S2000, 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Definitely 2 piece. Just went out and magnet stuck to the rings but not to the aluminum hat. Its just not like the typical ring and hats that owners can disassemble.

Afterfire

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2006 S2000, 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Huddleston

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
See Sig
Tarox F2000 would be my choice. Beyond just looking different than the OEM rotor these actually improve performance. Top notch quality and a wonderful company to deal with.

https://www.tarox.com/us/

DSC08975.JPEG

OP
OP
JRedMKV

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Never heard of that company. Saw this video about them

In my experience Centric premium blanks have been the best aftermarket value for rotors. I haven't looked into them for supras yet but I've used them on all my other cars when available. I usually use rockauto to buy them.
Good find. Thanks for posting that. I think Iā€™ll pass on these Brakenetic. It looks like Rockauto doesnā€™t have any Centric rotors for the Supra yet.

OP
OP
JRedMKV

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Tarox F2000 would be my choice. Beyond just looking different than the OEM rotor these actually improve performance. Top notch quality and a wonderful company to deal with.

https://www.tarox.com/us/

DSC08975.JPEG
Those look interesting. Thanks for the link. So did you have to call them directly to order or is there a distributor here in the US? I clicked your link and couldnā€™t find a way to add anything to a cart.

Huddleston

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
See Sig
Those look interesting. Thanks for the link. So did you have to call them directly to order or is there a distributor here in the US? I clicked your link and couldnā€™t find a way to add anything to a cart.
I am working with them on development of a big brake kit and dealt with them directly so I did not order through a website. I would be happy to connect you with the person I ordered mine from. I will DM you and connect you guys via email if thats ok.

OP
OP
JRedMKV

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I am working with them on development of a big brake kit and dealt with them directly so I did not order through a website. I would be happy to connect you with the person I ordered mine from. I will DM you and connect you guys via email if thats ok.
I would appreciate that. Thank you.

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
centric's been around. decent and cheap rotor to slap it on a track car /w a good brake pad. rockauto used sell them as well. i think they still might. speaking of rockauto, they offer 2 types of rotors now, ~$50 to $70 and then the other "high carbon alloy" at about $323. not sure if this will make any difference since I haven't used them. OEM rotors are about $250 which i think it's a bit pricier than other car such as s2000.