• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Great price for a 2021 with 2,200 miles 3.0 Prem

SupBrother

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Plus, the test drive REALLY sold me. šŸ˜‚ I needed to take it home after that.
Same here lol I was planning on getting a 2.0 but after comparing the two with the test driveā€¦ I got the 2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium (CF Mirror Caps/Cargo Mat/Wheel Locks) for MSRP. It took over an hour to negotiate out of the $10k markup though. Salesman kept coming back with some BS, had to play the walkout card. I would say it was one of the best decisions Iā€™ve ever made.
Sponsored

Reactions: kaj

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
That's weird to me too. I keep seeing "I paid MSRP or lower" stories, but in my two year search, I never found a single dealer that would. I had a lead on ONE dealership, but they never returned my messages, I assume because they had none in stock. I also, personally, don't know anyone that paid MSRP or less, so I can't confirm any of those stories. Maybe it's peeps that paid over but didn't want to admit it. Like how nobody buying MT cars wants to post their receipts šŸ˜‚
I'm one of those deals. I paid way below MSRP than i should've out of desperation for the dealership to get the car sold.. but then again, it's also because Covid barely hit and it was a ghost town in SoCal.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I'm one of those deals. I paid way below MSRP than i should've out of desperation for the dealership to get the car sold.. but then again, it's also because Covid barely hit and it was a ghost town in SoCal.
You and me both. I got $6700 off msrp, without any haggling at that. Thank you covid. I was not ready to buy but couldnt pass up that kind of deal.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Now that's nice timing

SupBrother

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Great newsā€¦ I pulled the ecu and itā€™s tunable.

Production Date 3/20.

ECU 20-03-04

5BC0A17F-5441-446A-AB68-1BF3F65A6DE3.jpeg

8F74546A-C585-41B9-B200-5EC268EBE96D.jpeg

F6E05E1D-429F-4C7D-BA83-E0CA242304D9.jpeg

56F60549-2B03-45C2-8679-EEE1AB2772AF.jpeg
My car door sticker says manufactured at 8/20. I never thought to check the actual ECU. Does anyone know if there has been a difference between manufactured date and the ECU date?

OP
OP
Andrew4Supra

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
My car door sticker says manufactured at 8/20. I never thought to check the actual ECU. Does anyone know if there has been a difference between manufactured date and the ECU date?
~ any production date of 6/20 and later are typically untunable. of course mine is that date. boo

couna777

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
There is 54000 2021 3.0 prem with 8k miles in Richmond VA

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT
It's worth checking; door jamb production date =/= ECU date. You may very well have a bench-unlockable, tunable ECU!
Sponsored