Sponsored

Has a Cargo Divider between interior and hatch cargo area ... ever been produced?

GoldenEye

Well-Known Member
First Name
Golden
Joined
Jun 3, 2022
Threads
37
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
1,213
Location
WA
Car(s)
2022 Supra
End result... I created just what I was looking for.

Secured in place with Velcro adhered under the silver bulkhead bar and the loop side stitched to the black material (double sided).

A clean separation between the two compartments.

784F6AD5-B89A-4E69-8B97-2AB18ED691A9.jpeg
90A62003-9F0F-43A1-A351-A2AE820A2350.jpeg
67DA1269-7C1E-4AF1-827F-8BB88C68144C.jpeg
9B65C30D-B7B0-4C5F-B6AE-20161831D715.jpeg
8B877BF8-6A3F-4051-AC3D-110533DE91C5.jpeg
I like it! I think I’ll make one out of something stiff, the floppiness would drive me nuts!
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
Andrew4Supra

Andrew4Supra

Well-Known Member
First Name
Andrew
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Threads
100
Messages
2,014
Reaction score
3,561
Location
Powell, Ohio
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I like it! I think I’ll make one out of something stiff, the floppiness would drive me nuts!
~ Ya no floppiness at all. It lays flat at all times.
The plus... you can slide things underneath it if necessary without removal.
 

Xproplayer

Well-Known Member
First Name
Aaron
Joined
Apr 2, 2022
Threads
7
Messages
270
Reaction score
254
Location
Bay Area, California
Car(s)
2021 Supra White
I've pulled mine out of my car because I've sold my Supra (moved to the city), if anyone is interested in purchasing or getting measurements let me know. I think it's one of two where Andrew4Supra has the other one.
Sponsored

 
 








Top