Having issues with Toyoda Supra app

Alexa

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition Supra
Unfortunately, I have an Android (Samsung Galaxy) thats probably why it is not communicating between the car and phone..........at the Dealership I went to the tech had an Apple phone and it worked fine so you are correct it's the phone !

KBG

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Unfortunately, I have an Android (Samsung Galaxy) thats probably why it is not communicating between the car and phone..........at the Dealership I went to the tech had an Apple phone and it worked fine so you are correct it's the phone !
Same here, S21 Ultra and no issues. I am running Android 13 with the December security update but doubt that has anything to do with it.

AdamP

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
too many
Just went through this with a Samsung ultra 22. Try registering on the website and then go to your car to get the code from the screen.

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
It literally says "Toyota" everywhere. Why is that hard...

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Judging by what I have seen on this forum regarding the app, it appears to only ever be good for causing headaches and frustration. Which it seems to do very well. You’d be better off just forgetting it.

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
I live in the mid south AND have an android (galaxy so IIRC) AND my app works.

Does that make me a wizard?

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I have the same issue you are having I live in Atlanta, Ga. and this problem has been going since Nov. 30th 2022.......maybe it's a southern problem I have called Toyota C/S a number of times and they all tell me te same thing...........it's a new thing !! just wait
I'm in atlanta and mine is working fine.

OP
OP
Mrgolde

Mrgolde

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nocturnal 3.0 premium MT
Judging by what I have seen on this forum regarding the app, it appears to only ever be good for causing headaches and frustration. Which it seems to do very well. You’d be better off just forgetting it.
Normally I would agree, but I really want the feature to track my Supra so when I leave it at the detailing shop or to have work done on the car I don’t have to worry about anyone taking joy rides, also I really like to navigation feature and how I can send it to my car after I program where I want to go.

Alexa

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition Supra
I'm in atlanta and mine is working fine.
I am running out of patience with this app, along with with my navigation feature not activating after numerous visits with Nalley Toyota/Roswell to repair this feature it's still asking for a code to activate........going to Nalley again on the 27th of Dec. hopefully for the last time

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Is there any car out there that all the electronic gizmos work consistently. Besides maybe Tesla? I feel like it takes centuries for this stuff to actually be tried out by the manufacturers and not say fcuk it, just quickly roll it out!

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Normally I would agree, but I really want the feature to track my Supra so when I leave it at the detailing shop or to have work done on the car I don’t have to worry about anyone taking joy rides, also I really like to navigation feature and how I can send it to my car after I program where I want to go.
Gotcha. As for the tracking, if you can’t get it to work and have an iPhone, Air Tag.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Is there any car out there that all the electronic gizmos work consistently. Besides maybe Tesla? I feel like it takes centuries for this stuff to actually be tried out by the manufacturers and not say fcuk it, just quickly roll it out!
No. Teslas aren’t perfect either.

OP
OP
Mrgolde

Mrgolde

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nocturnal 3.0 premium MT
Gotcha. As for the tracking, if you can’t get it to work and have an iPhone, Air Tag.
thanks a good idea, i'll prob do that as well, even if i get it to work.
Sponsored