HBG Grip Style.............................................................yeap its just like everyone else's.

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
Why don't you think the sub mount will pass?
Sponsored

OP
OP
AdamP

AdamP

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
too many
Why don't you think the sub mount will pass?
Some of the other drivers said the sub belts have to be mounted through the floor but I can't find anywhere in the rulebook that state that.

OP
OP
AdamP

AdamP

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
too many
Installed Verus differential cooler after I changed the diff fluid. Had to heat up parts of the hose to get it to suck up the diff fluid. Did my cars 1st oil change. Did all this with a quick jack.

I have left to do tomorrow is brake fluid, steering rack stoppers, move the steering wheel over 1 tooth, add cotter pins to the harness, wash, install car numbers,

20230323_183705.jpg

IMG_20230323_191029_597.jpg

20230323_165408.jpg

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Installed Verus differential cooler after I changed the diff fluid. Had to heat up parts of the hose to get it to suck up the diff fluid. Did my cars 1st oil change. Did all this with a quick jack.

I have left to do tomorrow is brake fluid, steering rack stoppers, move the steering wheel over 1 tooth, add cotter pins to the harness, wash, install car numbers,

20230323_183705.jpg

IMG_20230323_191029_597.jpg

20230323_165408.jpg
Well done 👍🏼 How often do you plan on changing your diff fluid?

OP
OP
AdamP

AdamP

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
too many
Well done 👍🏼 How often do you plan on changing your diff fluid?
I'm just treating the car like an M car. Oil and diff fluid 1st change at 1200 miles. The diff fluid came out pretty dark but the engine wasnt terrible however I did find a metal shaving. I'll post it up when I can.

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
In...Nice build. What part of AZ you in? We go to Glendale a few times a year to visit family...

OP
OP
AdamP

AdamP

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
too many
In...Nice build. What part of AZ you in? We go to Glendale a few times a year to visit family...
I live in Phoenix.
Brake fluids changed out. Put in 3 rack stoppers so the tires can clear the ducting from Verus. Still need to wash and place numbers.

20230324_130237.jpg

20230324_150133.jpg

20230324_151037.jpg

20230324_105030.jpg

OP
OP
AdamP

AdamP

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
too many

First event with supra. Stock with some cooling upgrades, wheels, and Advans A052's
On day one I ran on stock wheels/tires. New to me track, On day 2 I changed out to the advans. The top speed on the straight was almost 137mhp. Found out that loading the supra on a trailer sucks! Also, the brake pads had about 1700 miles on them during the break-in but felt horrible until halfway through the day. Cusco sub mounts passed tech by the way.
I ran in the UMS time attack unlimited group, which consists of people who have yet to dyno and be placed. I got 5th out of 12 drivers, I only got 1 run since there was another car in front of me that spun and was unsafe to continue at speed. If I had consistently stayed on my lap pace I would have got took 2nd place, and a Cayman GT4RS took 1st.

Last edited:

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

First event with supra. Stock with some cooling upgrades, wheels, and Advans A052's
On day one I ran on stock wheels/tires. New to me track, On day 2 I changed out to the advans. The top speed on the straight was almost 137mhp. Found out that loading the supra on a trailer sucks! Also, the brake pads had about 1700 miles on them during the break-in but felt horrible until halfway through the day. Cusco sub mounts passed tech by the way.
I ran in the UMS time attack unlimited group, which consists of people who have yet to dyno and be placed. I got 5th out of 12 drivers, I only got 1 run since there was another car in front of me that spun and was unsafe to continue at speed. If I had consistently stayed on my lap pace I would have got took 2nd place, and a Cayman GT4RS took 1st.
You’ll get faster for sure. As I’ve been further setting up my car, my times have gone way down. Now that the car and I feel more “settled”. Look forward to seeing how you progress. Keep up the good work!

OP
OP
AdamP

AdamP

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
too many
You’ll get faster for sure. As I’ve been further setting up my car, my times have gone way down. Now that the car and I feel more “settled”. Look forward to seeing how you progress. Keep up the good work!
Agreed. I haven't touched the alignment yet, but I am already trying to figure out what I can do with the stock stuff next round. I've got some prototype coilovers coming and would like to install the Cusco front and rear sway bars with all the spl stuff at the same time. corner balance and track alignment then aero development. I don't plan much on power adders until FBO is done, but I'm stuck at 96 dB due to some noise ordinance.

Next round is Arizona Motorsport Park AKA AMP. 4/22-4/23.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Agreed. I haven't touched the alignment yet, but I am already trying to figure out what I can do with the stock stuff next round. I've got some prototype coilovers coming and would like to install the Cusco front and rear sway bars with all the spl stuff at the same time. corner balance and track alignment then aero development. I don't plan much on power adders until FBO is done, but I'm stuck at 96 dB due to some noise ordinance.

Next round is Arizona Motorsport Park AKA AMP. 4/22-4/23.
Nice!!!! That’s exactly what I did and absolutely love the feel now 🥰. The fastest Supras in our area are running stock power with better breathing in our swamp humidity & heat.

OP
OP
AdamP

AdamP

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
too many
Took 1st in my group and 3rd overall in time. 1st was a K powered turbo NSX and second was an A90

IMG_20230423_172048_863.jpg

20230423_153909.jpg

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Took 1st in my group and 3rd overall in time. 1st was a K powered turbo NSX and second was an A90

IMG_20230423_172048_863.jpg
That’s so awesome 👏🏼 Is it me or do you feel driving this Supra is like cheating too? A buddy asked me to do time trials next season. Said me and the fastest Supra guy down here would easily take 1 & 2.

OP
OP
AdamP

AdamP

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
too many
That’s so awesome 👏🏼 Is it me or do you feel driving this Supra is like cheating too? A buddy asked me to do time trials next season. Said me and the fastest Supra guy down here would easily take 1 & 2.
I'm debating on testing out to TT/ST in may
Sponsored