Head lamp recall

liarskorner

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 Prius, 2014 Tundra.
Made an appointment today at 7:30am to get my oil changed and have the headlamp recall completed. I get a all from the service advisor at 4:00 pm saying the car won’t be ready until tomorrow they have to remove the bumper to fix the recall. I told him he was incorrect that this was the easiest recall ever and the bumper was not needed to be removed. He looked it up and agreed with me and said the car would be ready in the morning. Feeling very uncertain about this, hope I didn’t make a mistake.
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Dealers.. sigh

Grendel-13

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 2017 Corvette Grand Sport 2015 BMW 435xi
Made an appointment today at 7:30am to get my oil changed and have the headlamp recall completed. I get a all from the service advisor at 4:00 pm saying the car won’t be ready until tomorrow they have to remove the bumper to fix the recall. I told him he was incorrect that this was the easiest recall ever and the bumper was not needed to be removed. He looked it up and agreed with me and said the car would be ready in the morning. Feeling very uncertain about this, hope I didn’t make a mistake.
Did thing work out ok with the dealer and the recall? It is a very easy fix for it.

Natek

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 launch
Did you actually look under your hood? Are you actually in need of the recall?