RedEaglePaw

First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra Launch Edition, 2017 Mazda3 Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
I've got #476 here in Las Vegas! The Absolute White looks great.

Searchneverend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Camaro, Camry, Corolla, Accord, Z350, Alfa Romeo 4C
Wow. Absolutely gorgeous. It's not the launch edition, but I've got a 3.0 Premium in Downshift Blue.
IMG_0923.jpeg

Did you get it wrapped in Satin or is it the original color? Looks amazing!!

jeffdav8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Thank you. This is the original Downshift Blue color from the factory, and I haven't seen too many of them out there. It's a long story, but we won the opportunity to purchase the vehicle at sticker price, and jumped at it. But sadly, this is not a very practical vehicle for us, so we are looking to sell it. If you know of anyone who might be interested, I'd be happy to speak with them! There are plenty more photos that show off the color and style of this amazing Supra!

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Premium Nitro Yellow in Vegas here - though I had to drive across the whole valley to buy one at MSRP. :rolleyes:

Does anyone have some good tuner/shop recommendations in the Las Vegas metro area? Not ready for any big changes yet, but as I'm completely unfamiliar with BMW tuning circles... I'd like to have a few to check out before I do. There are a decent number of them (certainly compared to back when I was doing a JDM swap in my CRX)... but I trust most online reviews even less than the parts guy at the dealership - so any personal recommendations would be appreciated.

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium (Downshift Blue)
Wow this thread is dead! Can't believe there aren't more SW USA owners by now. Picked up the 3.0 Premium in downshift blue last month (3/2020). Its still stock although I've bumped a few bimmer codes already. This is my daily drive and so I'm not all that anxious to sink another $5k into it solely to impress the neighbors or track it. Still, there are some things (such as catted dp) that may be worthwhile. I have a few bones to pick with the Supra, like excessive tire noise on asphalt, but still love the car. Breaking it in, however, is a pain in the ass.

jeffdav8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That looks awesome Steven! And it's the exact same color and kind as our Supra in Sierra Vista! We took ours on a drive to Tombstone and Bisbee to get some cool pics of it.
Where did you purchase yours? We got ours from Sierra Toyota in Sierra Vista.

IMG_3836.jpeg

IMG_3837.jpeg

IMG_3983.jpeg

jeffdav8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wow this thread is dead! Can't believe there aren't more SW USA owners by now. Picked up the 3.0 Premium in downshift blue last month (3/2020). Its still stock although I've bumped a few bimmer codes already. This is my daily drive and so I'm not all that anxious to sink another $5k into it solely to impress the neighbors or track it. Still, there are some things (such as catted dp) that may be worthwhile. I have a few bones to pick with the Supra, like excessive tire noise on asphalt, but still love the car. Breaking it in, however, is a pain in the ass.
I agree about the tire noise on asphalt. That is annoying. But once it's out on the open road, it's pretty sweet!
Sponsored