Help with PI selection

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
Morning, been cutting up Google lately trying to figure out port Injection and the visconti setup. I currently have my DME at femto for bm3 unlock. On visconti site it's saying their motiv needs race rom ecutek in other to be used, and with the flex fuel it integrates into the motiv controller. Any way around that or truth to it? Also for the PI selection anyone have a line or link to the eos kit in blue. Prefer that but will go with another brand if it can be used with the visconti products as well
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Currently Ecutek is the only tuning software that has full CAN integration with the Motiv Box for PI. You *can* use other tuning solutions but it makes it harder to tune, however any good tuner should be able to.

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
This to me, is one of the biggest issues of not going with the full clone service, it does limit your choices for tuning. Also, the more complex the tuning, likely the more $ you'll spend on dyno time no?

OP
OP
NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
Likely, unless you street tune.
His the route I wanted to go, rather street then get caught up chasing numbers. I figured get the port injection cause it will be needed down the line then it started getting complicated with trying to run the setup and I think it may force me to pick a different tuner. Waiting for his response now. Also didn't get a response to my email I sent 2 for the turbokit.

TYMBOM

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91, Trackhawk, Golf R
Morning, been cutting up Google lately trying to figure out port Injection and the visconti setup. I currently have my DME at femto for bm3 unlock. On visconti site it's saying their motiv needs race rom ecutek in other to be used, and with the flex fuel it integrates into the motiv controller. Any way around that or truth to it? Also for the PI selection anyone have a line or link to the eos kit in blue. Prefer that but will go with another brand if it can be used with the visconti products as well
I ordered mine in blue as well a few months ago. Shipping today. I got mine from @Jesse DaBears.
CFBDF076-D2D1-4604-B2E8-4E6B8F0FC5EE.jpeg