Here's your reminder to track your Supra

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor
I LOVE my Supra. But i have kinda of ruined it. It was a quick, sporty GT comfy car. It is now loud, harsh riding, hard to get in and harness- Hans etc.

Think if i were to go so far down the track rabbit hole again I would have started with a prepped, caged race car from the start and left a car like the supra mildly tuned and mostly cosmetic.

.02- thinking aloud
Race car problems ... :rolleyes:

Driving on the street just becomes extremely unsatisfying traffic is terrible there are speed limits .... idiots in their sentra driving like the streets are a road course trying to cause accidents

I cannot wait to be back on the track need to go faster
I've gone down this road before and trying to keep the Supra very streetable while also being very good on track.

When you start removing interior parts is the major turning point so I'm keeping all mine stock.
Going to get a Simpson Hybrid S so I can still use a Head and Neck restraint with the stock seats and 3 point seatbelt.

This is where I've ended up. The car started as a comfy-ish street car that I tracked on occasion. Now, keep making more and more changes to it that's made it pretty uncomfortable on our shitty roads and honestly just not as enjoyable unless I'm on track with it. Rare that it leaves my garage now for anything other than to load it on the trailer for trips to the track.

I'm trying to keep it legal for StreetMod for now with GL and Street in GTA. Fits in the Max2 class now with SCCA and will probably venture into NASA before too long. I'm sure I'll only push the car further towards track only as I progress.
Sponsored