HKS Exhaust and Downpipe

Jammon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, BRZ, MGB, Triumph TR3, AH 100-4,
Please help me make up my mind. Does anyone have a HKS exhaust with a catted downpipe? I would greatly appreciate if you could help me out by meeting up with me, so that, I can have a listen. Cincinnati area.
Sponsored

Last edited:

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
HKS catback with a high flow cat will be the closest you will get, the HKS cataylzer just got released, I doubt anyone stateside let alone outside of Japan has one installed, If I remember correct it was 150 cell, so sim to the many 200 cell cheaper high flow cats, IE; CTS.

OP
OP

Jammon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, BRZ, MGB, Triumph TR3, AH 100-4,
HKS catback with a high flow cat will be the closest you will get, the HKS cataylzer just got released, I doubt anyone stateside let alone outside of Japan has one installed, If I remember correct it was 150 cell, so sim to the many 200 cell cheaper high flow cats, IE; CTS.
My mistake, I just want to hear a Supra with HKS exhaust and don't care about the manufacture of the downpipe. Preferable a catted downpipe. Thanks for getting back with me.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
This guy has a lot of videos with catted and catless take a listen

Twundy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
uwgtb.com
Car(s)
Land Cruiser 200 Series, '21 Supra

Thanks again, but I have listened to many videos and sound clips. I want to hear one live and take a ride.
Should probably ask this in a local section then, or maybe a mod can move this thread.