HKS spring height

dzeleski

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra, 2017 Tacoma
That is very interesting I don’t recall where my manual is but can you post the geometry ratio?
I can probably post it tomorrow. I think the rear was 1.69 and the front was 1.19. So basically you take the amount you want to change the ride height say 12mm divide it by 1.69 and get 7.10 mm. Which means to raise or lower the rear by 12mm you would move the rings 7.1mm in the direction you want.
Sponsored

Supraficial

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22' A90 Supra
Hey all,
i have been on HKS springs for a while now.
currently running 265/35/19 in front with 305/30/19 in the rear.
Does anyone know the lowest setting you can put the springs to without rubbing and not being at a ridiculous 6 degree camber lol. Looking for close to -1.5degree at most since it’s a drag set up.
Trying to see if anyone else has tried this already before having to do a couple alignments.
thank you

Crool88

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91
Hey all,
i have been on HKS springs for a while now.
currently running 265/35/19 in front with 305/30/19 in the rear.
Does anyone know the lowest setting you can put the springs to without rubbing and not being at a ridiculous 6 degree camber lol. Looking for close to -1.5degree at most since it’s a drag set up.
Trying to see if anyone else has tried this already before having to do a couple alignments.
thank you
I was hoping to find someone running this exact tire/wheel combo with the HKS springs. Did you install them with the factory settings or make a adjustments?
Sponsored