How far did you go to pick up your Supra?

Foogazzi

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0MT Supra
328 each way..... Highway up...Curvy back.
Plan to return through central KY and TN.....

JST

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 Subaru LGT, '21 CX-5 Sig, '22 Supra 3.0
Flew up to Tulsa from Dallas to pick her up. Spent the night in OKC then drove home the next day.
I bought mine from Tulsa as well, but I'm only about 100 miles away. My trip was ~200 miles round-trip.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I drove 3.5hrs to get mine, but I was in town for a track day anyway. The drive home is always fun and seems to by quickly, since everything is so new and exciting.

Harsh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
I had to drive 3.5 hours and there wasn't a single one closer to me, one of the problems with living in the middle of nowhere

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Does used count?? If so me and my son flew from Vegas to Houston to pick up mine. The PO was great to deal with. picked us up at the airport, I drove the car to the bank, deposited the check and then he took us to lunch. Made a couple stops in Texas on our way home and had a great father son trip.

Mako Reactor

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Subaru WRX STi
Looking at an 8 hour drive to pick up my new Supra. Any tips as far as driving her home for an 8 hour road trip?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Looking at an 8 hour drive to pick up my new Supra. Any tips as far as driving her home for an 8 hour road trip?
What Rock said. Enjoy the ride amigo & welcome to the club! You could stay off the highways if you really wanted but you don’t have to. This car (engine) is ready to go :)

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
wrap the entire Supra with thick collision tape.

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
My '23 3.0 Premium is expected to arrive at the dealer I'm purchasing from within the next week. My drive from FL to the dealer in TN will be over 750 miles. We'll be renting a car for the trip up. Worth it for finding the allocation I wanted in the exact spec without markup. Going to grab a roll of Xpel Tracwrap to cover the front end to protect it the best I can before I get it home for PPF.

The best part is going to be the return trip. Going to head to our favorite resort to stay near Tail of the Dragon and spending several nights there to break in the car in the best way before making the journey home to FL.

Supraluv

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra premium , Z4 Coupe , 2002 MRoadster
I only went about 25 miles round trip but I took a 800 mile drive in her a week later to help break her in. 😁
Sponsored