How many owners got their Supra at MSRP?

Trojan1992

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RS3, GT3, TRD Pro 4Runner and 2020 V60 Polestar T8
Well I got my check today so with everything I went through I ended up getting mine for 4100 under MSRP, a Premium 3.0.

Not the best way to get 4100 off but I got everything I wanted and my dealer made things right.
Sponsored

JohnnyV541

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition Supra. 2020 4Runner, 1996 993, 2019 Street Glide
Check the link. Read the write-up about the price listed being the "final price," not a starting point, etc. Does not show what color or if it is currently in stock.

https://www.avondaletoyota.com/new/...+arizona-e901fecc0a0d0c143d78f8b21f012614.htm

$57,859 plus tax, title, doc fees.
Good morning from Scottsdale AZ...When I spoke to the fleet manager about 3 months ago regarding their incoming LE, they said ALL Supras will be sold at MSRP but had a list of customers already established but I could go on their list and estimated I could take delivery of a 3.0 premium the beginning of 2020. If you have your heart set on a LE and are open to color, there are a few that dealers are asking for a market adjustment but negotiating close to MSRP. Good luck!

89 and 95

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, V8 Solstice Coupe, 21 C8, 88 V8 Fiero
Hoping this helps someone - it appears to be an incoming car as it has a VIN listed. I guess it's possible it was spoken for months ago, but they put it up to drive interest and get folks to call...

devarenacn

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Scion FRS, B9 Audi S4, MK7.5 Golf GTI, GR Supra
1000 Discount for mine plus free window tint and some other stuff...

P.S. not LE, just a premium with driver assist pkg

devarenacn

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
They have a white LE red interior coming soon on their website
I was aiming for their white one, but it was at another location and sold by the time I got there and ask them to transfer. Long story short I settled on the silver one hence the discount. Not sure they'll do it again though

Bluemkv

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 91 Wrangler 4.0
Vehicle Showcase
Hendricks at Apex. I can give you my sales contact, PM me if needed.
I just inquired and whoever I texted told me they’re selling them over MSRP. Told them to have a good day

Bluemkv

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 91 Wrangler 4.0
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for any surrounding dealers selling at MSRP. My local dealership in N.C. wants 5k over MSRP for base models and premiums.

devarenacn

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just inquired and whoever I texted told me they’re selling them over MSRP. Told them to have a good day
If you contacted their "Internet Sales dep", yeah they'll tell you that. They want 1K of "accessories" at first but I stand my ground. Not sure they do now, what I know of that's kinda willing to sell at MSRP if you stay your ground: the Toyota dealership at Wilson, Leith (if you're willing to order the car, not take the one on the lot). Marc Jacobson will sell you 2K of "accessories" but would likely to be talk down to 1K (which my friend took). That's my research from 2 weeks ago.

Nocturnal LE

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
I originally agreed to 3k over msrp for my launch edition, but when it got to the dealer I said I'd only pay msrp. They said no multiple times, and tried to meet me in the middle, but when I asked for my deposit back they agreed to msrp. Salesman didn't want to lose the sale is my assumption. It was risky, but I was willing to walk