2023 3.0 Premium AT (Stratospere Blue) @ MSRP or MSRP +

ChuckD

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium (Strat Blue)
I have a 2023 on reserve but am paying $2500 ADM primarily because I am an out of state buyer. I live in Dallas TX and the car will be in AZ. Is the $2500 ADM reasonable or should I be able to find this car at MSRP?

[EDIT] Found another one up in WI but they want $3000 ADM for out of state.
Sponsored

PrincipleZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 white MT
I would say 2500 is not too bad if it does't have the carbon fiber mirror cap since that crap is like 1k addendum, and if you find one far away you need to pay extra to have it shipped. But it all comes down to how much time you want to spend on finding one at lower price

OP
OP

ChuckD

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Unfortunately they both have the carbon fiber mirror caps. I agree that 1K or those is a bit much.

Shipping is another $1000-$1500

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I have a 2023 on reserve but am paying $2500 ADM primarily because I am an out of state buyer. I live in Dallas TX and the car will be in AZ. Is the $2500 ADM reasonable or should I be able to find this car at MSRP?

Seems reasonable if you really need one now. But if able to do a bit of research or wait a month, MRSP for an automatic is definitely doable.

SupraDOc

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cayenne Turbo, STi

Have you tried calling some in-state dealerships by chance? There are some that sell at MSRP. If you want more info DM me as I just bought an A91-MT at MSRP in Texas.

OP
OP

ChuckD

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have my name at all the local DFW dealerships that charge MSRP and keep looking through Texas and nationally. Most out of state dealerships either won't sell out of state or want $2,500 - $5,000. If anyone does happen to run across a 3.0 Premium AT Stratosphere not claimed at MSRP please DM me.

Funny I was offered a MT at MSRP but turned it down because my girlfriend said she would have been pissed she couldn't drive it (her words not mine).

BobBelcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
There are two in central Texas right now, one white one red, 3.0 Premium, at MSRP. And that is just at the first dealer I pulled up. You shouldn't have to go out of state to pay MSRP on a 22 3.0.

OP
OP

ChuckD

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
On '22 I do see quite a few remaining. I am looking for a '23 in Stratosphere Blue which is a new color option starting in '23.
Sponsored