Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
I m sure attention all around. Unless you pay attention to the attentions and seek for one, I wouldn't know if there are any attentions. 🥱

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Went to Walmart and this old guy with his grandson went to me to ask questions about the car. It was all fine, and he asked me if he could could see the interior (my tints are a bit dark). I said "sure", so I open the door so he can see. He loves it and then tell his grandson to sit in the drivers seat, as if the car was his. The kid was like "grandpa... no.." and the guy went "Ah he doesn't care, just get in".

Kid was embarrassed AF, and I was just glaring at the old guy. I cut the convo short and just left.

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I get "nice car" about once a week. All dudes all the time. Never a girl friend, wife, sister, or mom in sight.
I do have a story with a mom. She saw my car and asked me what car is it, when I told her it was a Supra she said "A SUPRA?!?! OH MY GOD, MY HUSBAND HAD A SUPRA WHEN WE MET DECADES AGO" She was so excited and asked me to take pictures. I of course said no problem. She sent her husband some pictures. She also called her daughter to come down (this was at my apartment complex). She came down and then the convo got a bit awkward because it felt like the mom was trying to set both of us up. (Keep in mind that I have a gf). Both me and her daughter were like:

1664478027831.png

She tried to convince her daughter to give me her number, making it even more awkward and then I just made an excuse to leave.

At first it was a very wholesome conversation, but then it just went downhill in awkwardness

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
1664478027831.png

She tried to convince her daughter to give me her number, making it even more awkward and then I just made an excuse to leave.

At first it was a very wholesome conversation, but then it just went downhill in awkwardness
Is that what the daughter looked like? :oops:

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
There was a pretty lady around in her 30’s shout out “beautiful car~!” one time at a light. :love:

Otherwise all dood compliments which is also fine..

HaiFrends

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 GR Supra Nocturnal Black
same. was at a gas station and an attendant came up and loved it then told me he used to have an MKIII back in the day.

OP: Yea I still get compliments once in a while, (yea mostly men, but i've had women compliment and they all say it looks like a batmobile), but definitely see people checking the car out in the parking lot.
Also, one time in the Home Depot checkout line this kid got on facetime and was telling his friend theres a supra outside. He then asked his mom if he could go out and show his friend. She shot him down and he started pouting at that point.

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
I'm in MN and there's only a handful of us. Cannot take the Supra out without every kid, their mom n also their dad checking it out taking pics and asking about it. Shocked as the Cars been around a couple years.
I did not expect a car at this price point to cause near lambo/ferrari levels of car boners.

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
Do you have any data on how much downforce that coke bottle adds?
I mean, it's all math, if you want to make my brain hurt I'll do it. 🥲

Pretty sure I have to take my virginity back after flicking through the level of nerd I saw on some CFD forums about this

Here is a coke bottle at Mach 2 😂😂😂

F57CC4CA-CA78-49F8-A418-9591EEFF7192.png
Sponsored