Injen Power Package

livewirezone

First Name
Aqib
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
I have red injen intake and charge pipe. No CEL with protune and catted AA downpipe.
Sponsored

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT

psimzia

First Name
Pritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV5 Supra 2020, 08 Mustang GT (Steeda Cold Air), Lexus ES350
I have red injen intake and charge pipe. No CEL with protune and catted AA downpipe.
Hello,
I just installed last 2 weeks ago and it looks awesome but, I have all Stock Tune and everything else is Stock as well. I havent taken it for Dyno test but, i dont think it has gained any HP ( i did not test going fast in short range) When you installed in your car did you noticed the same ie: no Increase in HP ?
pls let me know.
Thank You.

OP
OP
Neo1967

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Hello,
I just installed last 2 weeks ago and it looks awesome but, I have all Stock Tune and everything else is Stock as well. I havent taken it for Dyno test but, i dont think it has gained any HP ( i did not test going fast in short range) When you installed in your car did you noticed the same ie: no Increase in HP ?
pls let me know.
Thank You.
No can't say that I have noticed any increase in HP as any increase in HP from just the Injen Power Package would be nominal at best. It does feel a bit more responsive and I do like the look and sound of it though and with the AWE exhaust it sounds awesome!
If you are looking for increased HP you would most likely need to add a downpipe and tune and optionally an exhaust to see any noticeable increase in HP numbers that you can feel.

psimzia

First Name
Pritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV5 Supra 2020, 08 Mustang GT (Steeda Cold Air), Lexus ES350
No can't say that I have noticed any increase in HP as any increase in HP from just the Injen Power Package would be nominal at best. It does feel a bit more responsive and I do like the look and sound of it though and with the AWE exhaust it sounds awesome!
If you are looking for increased HP you would most likely need to add a downpipe and tune and optionally an exhaust to see any noticeable increase in HP numbers that you can feel.
Thanks for your honest answer. I am not sure when i'll install Down Pipe and Tune as my car is still under warranty for 4 more years. may be after warranty expires i'll think of Tuning and adding more stuff.

OP
OP
Neo1967

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Thanks for your honest answer. I am not sure when i'll install Down Pipe and Tune as my car is still under warranty for 4 more years. may be after warranty expires i'll think of Tuning and adding more stuff.
Same here going to wait for downpipe and tune maybe after warranty expires.
Sponsored