• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Intake issue, help please

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium
I just purchased a AWE intake for my 2021 since the website I purchased from said “2020+” and I didn’t know at the time it was only for 2020’s. Just want to make sure this information is correct so I don’t open the box the return it unopened. Thank you!
FDD433F9-7102-4CE2-9723-6AF97365F989.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
SupraGR21

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Dont open the box. The 2020's to my knowledge didn't have the strut tower braces and I believe a lot of the intake systems are shaped differently to allow room for the strut tower braces alongside the intake system on the 2021's. I believe the intake you ordered is only for the 2020's. I personally haven't had the opportunity to look at the engine bay of a 2020 so I'm not sure how the intake would fit into the 2 port system any differently but yea, don't open it.

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
I didn’t know about this and was going off of what the site said of 2020+ and these jokers want to charge me 25% fee and shipping back. I might have to do a merchant dispute if they don’t own up to their site.
I would've never known unless I saw that thread. The "2020+" notation pops up with some products that aren't compatible with 2021 models. It threw me off a few times when I first started shopping for my 21.

OP
OP
SupraGR21

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I would've never known unless I saw that thread. The "2020+" notation pops up with some products that aren't compatible with 2021 models. It threw me off a few times when I first started shopping for my 21.
Yea I should have done a bit of research first but they still should own up to how it’s advertised since I didn’t know. Maybe I can keep it and all that’s different on 2021 is the bracket and exchange it directly with AWE, I wonder ?

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Yea I should have done a bit of research first but they still should own up to how it’s advertised since I didn’t know. Maybe I can keep it and all that’s different on 2021 is the bracket and exchange it directly with AWE, I wonder ?
AWE is active on this forum and they're very helpful. I would shoot them a PM to inquire about possible workarounds. It couldn't hurt.

I just listed my Injen Evo CAI for sale on here this morning. Fits 2021 great. Not loud enough for me. I'm interested to see when AWE's product is coming out for 2021.

ZanDad

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 and 2019 Z06 Corvette
Put more spacers to raise the bar to help make clearance

OP
OP
SupraGR21

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Put more spacers to raise the bar to help make clearance
Already sent the package back, waiting to see if they will do a full refund. They said they will do “everything they can” but if not I know Amex will also do all they can for my protection.

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
Get rid of it, get the Armaspeed. Someone recently listed a used one for sale.

The AWE has a carbon tube like Armaspeed but does not go all the way to the turbo like armaspeed does.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
MST with inlet pipe makes the best noise, and I'd say best bang for the buck; it replaces the plastic turbo inlet with some deadening in there with metal pipes, and man did it sound good during a spirited drive.

Install is a pain in the ass, do be warned. The lid fitment and disconnecting the breather hose especially were not fun.

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege

Get armaspeed!!! And I truly hope your refund gets fully taken care of. I haven't had any issues with speedindustry at all, but haven't heard good things recently. I highly, highly recommend @Extreme Power House they kick ass