Interior Rattle

Jree

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Red 3.0P

Anyone ever solve this rattle? It’s coming from the interior passenger door just inside the mirror. I removed the piece since it was making the noise with it on, so I removed it to see if it was that causing the noise. It is not.
Sponsored

Aki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium

Anyone ever solve this rattle? It’s coming from the interior passenger door just inside the mirror. I removed the piece since it was making the noise with it on, so I removed it to see if it was that causing the noise. It is not.
Same thing happening to me. You get it solved?

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
See if your door card is actually loose on any of the pins. I found that the lower left trim snaps had popped out on the passenger door, but it sounded like mirror/A-pillar rattle when I was sitting in the driver's seat. Just get your fingers around the edges of the interior plastic door panel and see if any are loose.

ethanc

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I had same buzzing noise from driver side A pillar triangle piece. I pushed evenly in the gloss black triangle piece outside the door above where the mirror attaches, since it seemed to be a free floating piece. *knock on wood* from my two shorter drives I had since then, the sound seemed to have mostly if not entirely gone away
But I had also taken off the door cards and lined the outer edge with foam tape to create pressure/seal previously. So idk if your sound could be from the door cards instead