edogjh

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
IMG_2116.jpeg
Thanks in advance! This is NOT in the manual.
Sponsored

Last edited:

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
OP
OP

edogjh

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
ahh don't you just wish there was like a booklet of sorts that would contain this type of info and then some.
This just in. Oh shit, you're in luck! Apparently auto manufacturers have been doing this for decades. Who knew!

1686708210478.png

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/workshop-service-manual.2415/post-138375

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/workshop-service-manual.2415/
Hilarious, smartass! Guess what? If you press the "BC" button it automatically skips that screens and doesn't work on it. Before your douchey comments, maybe look at your own screenshot, notice how it doesn't match my image?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hilarious, smartass! Guess what? If you press the "BC" button it automatically skips that screens and doesn't work on it. Before your douchey comments, maybe look at your own screenshot, notice how it doesn't match my image?
oh look, you dropped your chill pill. here take it. šŸ’Š

Yes, my screenshots were for 2020 Supra. Didn't realize it changed. It's still in the manual.

Here are the manuals for 2021. Try your luck there then..
https://www.toyota.com/owners/resources/warranty-owners-manuals.supra.2021

OP
OP

edogjh

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
oh look, you dropped your chill pill. here take it. šŸ’Š
I don't need your prescription but thanks! Don't forget to take it before commenting on others posts without reading nor understanding.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I don't need your prescription but thanks! Don't forget to take it before commenting on others posts without reading nor understanding.
1686709481813.png

āŠ™ļ¹āŠ™āˆ„

DesertSupra2.0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 2.0 21 Camry TRD 18 RX350 19 Outback
IMG_2116.jpeg
Thanks in advance! This is NOT in the manual.
I had the same question. Looks like there is an ā€œinfinityā€ symbol embedded so I assumed it was the carā€™s MPG since day one as it seems like it cannot be reset. I donā€™t recall seeing this symbol in the ownerā€™s manual but I could be wrong. Thanks

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'll put it here as I found an official online version of Users Manual.
https://www.toyota.com/owners/resou...s.gr-supra.2022.digital.om9a056u.ch03se010412

Ps. You missed the whole point of my posts. I was very much joking yet provided you with an answer, albeit incorrect. It was never a douchey comment as you put it. But hey if you want to be triggered by the littlest things in life, be my guest.

I've looked thru 2020, 2021, 2022 manuals EU & NA and none of them contain an image you provided.
I guess it's not in the online manuals. Wouldn't surprise me if Toyota missed it..

Alright I'm off. Good luck with your life.

OP
OP

edogjh

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I'll put it here as I found an official online version of Users Manual.
https://www.toyota.com/owners/resou...s.gr-supra.2022.digital.om9a056u.ch03se010412

Ps. You missed the whole point of my posts. I was very much joking yet provided you with an answer, albeit incorrect. It was never a douchey comment as you put it. But hey if you want to be triggered by the littlest things in life, be my guest.

I've looked thru 2020, 2021, 2022 manuals EU & NA and none of them contain an image you provided.
I guess it's not in the online manuals. Wouldn't surprise me if Toyota missed it..

Alright I'm off. Good luck with your life.
your entire comment was condescending and still is, you must be fun at parties

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
your entire comment was condescending and still is, you must be fun at parties
I am and you must be the guy with the AR-15 crashing the said party

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Brodie sounds like a redditor, douchey and knows nothing
Let me bring you in on a little secret young padawan. There are many ignorant people in this world that cannot be bothered do the simplest things in life. They spend their time registering for an account on a forum. Type out a message. Wait for hours or days to get an answer, while the answer has been in their glove box all along. With 2 posts to your name, I very much assumed that you fit that bill and mockingly answered you. Same goes for people who cannot use Google.

In the end it turned out that I was wrong. It is not in the manual and I happily admit that.
Through trying to help you out, I found some resources I hadn't before and loved the exchange with you. I'm on Reddit as well. Let me up my game there. Hold on.

OP
OP

edogjh

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Let me bring you in on a little secret young padawan. There are many ignorant people in this world that cannot be bothered do the simplest things in life. They spend their time registering for an account on a forum. Type out a message. Wait for hours or days to get an answer, while the answer has been in their glove box all along. With 2 posts to your name, I very much assumed that you fit that bill and mockingly answered you. Same goes for people who cannot use Google.

In the end it turned out that I was wrong. It is not in the manual and I happily admit that.
Through trying to help you out, I found some resources I hadn't before and loved the exchange with you. I'm on Reddit as well. Let me up my game there. Hold on.
So one second youā€™re ā€œjokingā€ with me and then you answer me ā€œmockinglyā€, which is it? People wonder why car forums are usually empty, itā€™s this type of condescending behavior from people like you that keeps them away. Learn from this and donā€™t be a douche in the future
Sponsored