It has been a fantastic but short ride...

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
I can't support an EV purchase at this time. I know, I know. We will all be driving them eventually. I just want to take advantage of any ICE vehicle I can get my hands on until we are all living in the future.
The heart ❤ wants what the heart wants, and I am with you friend!

Already have the new Sienna Platinum so we're Dippin tows over here but long live the ICE!
Sponsored

OP
OP
clockwork

clockwork

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
The heart ❤ wants what the heart wants, and I am with you friend!

Already have the new Sienna Platinum so we're Dippin tows over here but long live the ICE!
Wait isn’t that a minivan? I’ve never heard of someone having a ‘heart on’ for a minivan. It’s basically a short school bus, no?

Man, covid has really screwed with our heads..

elpadrino

First Name
eL
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus RC350F, bmw E92, ducati monster
In my opinion, it makes more sense to replace a sports car with an EV because you enjoy the acceleration, it will always be charged and ready to go and chances are, you're not taking 300 mile trips in it.(Im sure some do)

But for me, two of the biggest reasons I buy my cars are noise and interior. Tesla fails in both departments. Hopefully more traditional manufacturers start making more EVs because while I think Tesla will be very successful, I'm just not attracted anymore to their emotionless products. The old model S was the last car they had that interested me.

NewGuy

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium,18 X5 M
In my opinion, it makes more sense to replace a sports car with an EV because you enjoy the acceleration, it will always be charged and ready to go and chances are, you're not taking 300 mile trips in it.(Im sure some do)

But for me, two of the biggest reasons I buy my cars are noise and interior. Tesla fails in both departments. Hopefully more traditional manufacturers start making more EVs because while I think Tesla will be very successful, I'm just not attracted anymore to their emotionless products. The old model S was the last car they had that interested me.
I really love the sound a sports car makes. Idk if I could like with silence on the daily. It makes me sad that I could not buy an LFA while they were still in production.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Tesla’s (like every other EV I’ve driven) feel “synthetic.” If all you care about is speed and reducing the 2% emissions cars make in the global scheme of things, then get an EV. I will always have a ICE-powered sports car because the; noise, smell, and feel can never be authentically available in an EV. Btw, good luck on modding EV’s….their CAN systems go into limp mode if you even replace a cabin filter lol. They are designed to bring business back to the dealers and their service departments.
Sponsored

Last edited: