It's Time to Play "Will This Fit Back There?" / Your most ridiculous trunk pictures stories!

RRF985

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 BMW M550i, 2020 Supra Premium, 2015 991.1
A full fursuit fits, although, I didn’t expect it to take the full trunk.

D3945AB4-D482-46BB-A6D7-DFD252B0553C.jpeg

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
You win. Game over.
Lol. I wish I had a video of putting the ladder in the trunk.
The look you get when a big ass green ladder just disappears in the trunk...hilarious.

I now go by the rule of "if it fits in the cart, it fits in the trunk."

Honestly, this car never ceases to surprise me with it's practicality.

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
Overall, I'm thoroughly impressed with it. Normal mode sounds like the stock system to me. Sports mode gives some nice volume. The tone is similar to the stock exhaust but it's much louder. Nice burbles on downshifts. Great sound on upshifts at WOT.

But then I hear this Novitec 812 video and feel so insignificant.
Not gonna lie, I hate you for posting that.

My thoughts as I watched it:

*Ferrari starts* "Oh wow, that sounds like garbage. Those new engines don't have any of the character of the old ones!"

*Ferrari gets onto the road and starts to rev* "Maybe I'll just unzip my pants."

*Ferrari nearing redline on the highway* "Need some more paper towels for this mess. Good thing I now know I can do a Costco run in the Supra."

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Not gonna lie, I hate you for posting that.

My thoughts as I watched it:

*Ferrari starts* "Oh wow, that sounds like garbage. Those new engines don't have any of the character of the old ones!"

*Ferrari gets onto the road and starts to rev* "Maybe I'll just unzip my pants."

*Ferrari nearing redline on the highway* "Need some more paper towels for this mess. Good thing I now know I can do a Costco run in the Supra."
I felt the exact same except I watched in the shower to avoid wasting paper towels. The only thing that annoyed me is the driver's theatrics when shifting the paddles. Then I subconsciously started shifting like that myself and I hate it even more.

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
I felt the exact same except I watched in the shower to avoid wasting paper towels. The only thing that annoyed me is the driver's theatrics when shifting the paddles. Then I subconsciously started shifting like that myself and I hate it even more.
Haha, I had the same thoughts, every time he hit the paddle, then pulled his fingers away, aggressively, like he's going to win the paddle shifter olympics with that flourish.

I made sure to implement said flourish into my driving habits on my way to Costco. You never know when the coaches might be watching.

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If I squint hard enough while looking at my Supra and play that video in the background, I basically have an 812 Superfast. Boom.

1629896463371.png

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
If I squint hard enough while looking at my Supra and play that video in the background, I basically have an 812 Superfast. Boom.

1629896463371.png
Time to put some Scuderia badges on your fenders.

...I'm sure someone has done that already, though.

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'll help you with that by following Rule 32 of the internet:

1629897993480.png

1629897946405.png

Bkuu18

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
all 4 stock PSS tires . No rims , trunk+passenger with it being inches away from my face.

rotary heart

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91 Edition, 2004 IS 300
I used my supra when moving out and I was super impressed with the trunk space. Don't have any trunk picture, but here you now know the passenger side can fit a full tower desktop without problems.

IMG-20210516-WA0015.jpg

f22bub

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Luggage for 4 weeks driving across Europe vacation for my wife and me and gifts for all the family in Holland, it was a squeeze but we managed to get all of it in the trunk an behind the seats? will try to remember to take a pic when we repack the car for the next leg of our journey ?

By the way, was hoping to be finally able to wave to a Supra as there are more of them in Germany and Holland, but so far we've drawn a blank ?
I got mine for almost three months now and have never seen another Supra here in Germany :D If you see one flying from Germany to Belgium tomorrow, it's me :p

Thats what I'm talking about! :D