Jarama Racetrack Edition numbered list

B54

First Name
Bas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Since Toyota didn't specify which number your Jarama Racetrack edition is (?/90), I would like to invite all owners to figure out our numbers in sequence, together.

There is a fair chance this list will be incomplete or we will not be able to reach out to all owners (language barrier), but it is worth a shot.

Here is a shout out to known Jarama owners on this forum to participate in this list. Hope you heed the call ?
@JP_ @f22bub @Supra JRT @Muzzie @Markus88 @Kev12

For you to participate in this list, please let me know your last 5 digits of your vin number. This can also be done privately if you wish so. In that case just send me a private/direct message.

#/90Last 5 vin digitsLast known owner
XXXXX@f22bub
44077@B54

Notice:
As the list is growing, we noticed that numbers might be sequential but surely have non-Jarama Supra VIN's inbetween.
Sponsored

Last edited:

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
FYI, LE registry in the forum and on FB yielded to no sequence / correlation to VIN vs number plate, that I know of. But who knows Jarama may be sequential.

f22bub

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
This is cool! I will send you mine via DM :) I know at least two other guys on Insta that have one too, will share a link to this thread.

Reactions: B54
OP
OP
B54

B54

First Name
Bas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
FYI, LE registry in the forum and on FB yielded to no sequence / correlation to VIN vs number plate, that I know of. But who knows Jarama may be sequential.
Thanks for letting us know! I think the VIN in our case is sequential as the vehicle was produced for the European market only, whereas I believe the LE's were produced for the whole world(?).
Sponsored