First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Well finally got it to connect. Not entirely sure what the fix was. I removed the app and reinstalled it, unplugged and replugged the obd2 plug, and the connectors.
Now connects and disconnects without issue, in aux power mode and while the car is on… Thanks to everyone that posted up in here.
:thumbsup:
Sponsored

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Well finally got it to connect. Not entirely sure what the fix was. I removed the app and reinstalled it, unplugged and replugged the obd2 plug, and the connectors.
Now connects and disconnects without issue, in aux power mode and while the car is on… Thanks to everyone that posted up in here.
Nice! Glad it's working. If there's anything I've learned about troubleshooting car problems, it's to make all of the attempted fixes at once so there's no way to know for sure what worked, so the next time it happens, there's no way to know what to replicate. This is the way.

I know everyone here says it, but as someone who's working through the process right now, @Jesse DaBears can get that JB4 tuned up nicely. We're not done yet, but the 93 custom tuning he's currently doing for me is so much smoother than running the OTS map 2. E35 tune next!

Last edited:

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
Ah, the do it all over again test. Should always follow the wiggle test. Which comes after the crowd pleaser; turn it off and on test. Standard protocol for anyone not 100% sure of all the components in a system.

Nikko

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 MKV, '21 4R TRDP, '20 JLUR, '13 LR4, '72 442
I know everyone here says it, but as someone who's working through the process right now, @Jesse DaBears can get that JB4 tuned up nicely. We're not done yet, but the 93 custom tuning he's currently doing for me is so much smoother than running the OTS map 2. E35 tune next!
[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more! Absolutely recommend Jesse!

OP
OP
BoostAddict13

BoostAddict13

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/DAP
That's the plan is to go through Jesse and get some ethanol going, since the station is only a mile from me.
Sponsored