First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
P.S. they know

Nice!!! Except… well… you guys know…

the navigation doesn’t work without visiting a witch doctor with chicken bones, followed by a promise to Rumpelforeskin to give up your first born, and then drinking the blood of a virgin from the holy grail. Other than that and locked ECUs… COOL!

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Nice!!! Except… well… you guys know…

the navigation doesn’t work without visiting a witch doctor with chicken bones, followed by a promise to Rumpelforeskin to give up your first born, and then drinking the blood of a virgin from the holy grail. Other than that and locked ECUs… COOL!
My Nav worked right out of the box. Also, I never use XM Radio or whatever, but that still works well passed the 'free trial.' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess I win something?

TheRock

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
My Nav worked right out of the box. Also, I never use XM Radio or whatever, but that still works well passed the 'free trial.' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess I win something?
I would think that the navi setup would be part of the $995 dealer prep fee. I’m hearing a lot of dealers are failing on this front. I emailed Toyota Corporate, to be clear, I’m expecting nothing to come from it.

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
You better check your credit card statement.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
You better check your credit card statement.
Many people reported xm still working for them. I gotta check, don't use it at all..
Fyi subscription came with the vehicle so no CC number they can charge to...
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk