Key Upgrade with Remote Start and Valve Control

MKVMFG

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I recently saw a video where there was a supra idling and the owner was controlling the valves with their key, as well as remote starting it. Does anyone know what key it is?
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I really wish this car had remote start. Idk why they didn't add it, considering cheap cars nowadays have it

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
I really wish this car had remote start. Idk why they didn't add it, considering cheap cars nowadays have it
That's all facts I was about to sign up for the Toyota app thinking that's how you activate it.. but it wouldn't register my Vin number

Supradon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT
That's all facts I was about to sign up for the Toyota app thinking that's how you activate it.. but it wouldn't register my Vin number
Just to be clear - the Supra does not pair to the Toyota app. It pairs to the Toyota SUPRA app, which is actually connected to BMW. Check it out.

tanabersx

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, RAM Rebel 2021, 2018 BMW X5 e-Drive
Just to be clear - the Supra does not pair to the Toyota app. It pairs to the Toyota SUPRA app, which is actually connected to BMW. Check it out.
I even use my BMW login in the toyota supra app. When I registered in the app it gave the user already registered message. So I used my BMW app login and there it was.
Sponsored