Leak??

mikeag96

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I was installing my AWE cat-back when I noticed this leak coming from in between the oil pan and the frame directly above where the first bolt goes for the cat-back.. looks like a nozzle of some sort that's just slightly open and is slow dripping clear fluid. Any ideas?
20230512_110329.jpg

20230512_105924.jpg

20230512_110346.jpg
Sponsored

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I have no idea what I'm looking at in your second and third photos, but the Air Conditioner evaporator box has a water drain that's in that general area. Water will drip out anytime the A/C is running or has recently been used.

EDIT: Here's just an example of a modern BMW drain hose, and they clearly use a little slot or flap in place of just a wide opening (like most other automakers) at the end of the hose under the car.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
mikeag96

mikeag96

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I have no idea what I'm looking at in your second and third photos, but the Air Conditioner evaporator box has a water drain that's in that general area. Water will drip out anytime the A/C is running or has recently been used.

EDIT: Here's just an example of a modern BMW drain hose, and they clearly use a little slot or flap in place of just a wide opening (like most other automakers) at the end of the hose under the car.

s-l1600.jpg
I'm pretty sure that's what I was looking at. Wheww.. thought I fucked something up for a sec.. thanks man.

Also, 2nd and 3rd pics; Just showing the general area. The leaky part is in that gap.
Sponsored