Liqui Moly Cera Tec In The 2020 Supra?

PontanB

First Name
Pontus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 Supra-Celica-Carina-LC500 -MR2-GR Yaris
Dose anybody have any experience with Liqui Molys Cera Tec? I am currently tuned to 500hp and i would like the car to be as protected as possible so i was thinking about using Cera Tec iwith Liqui Molys 5w30 Specail-tec LL. Any thoughts on this matter?
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Just did my oil change last week. I was suppose to change my oil at 19k miles... didn't realize that til' i checked my history i keep in the back of the owners manual.... i changed the oil at 23.5k.... that's 9000 miles of abuse on that oil interval... and no consumption too btw lol. That's how good Special Tec is.

OP
OP
PontanB

PontanB

First Name
Pontus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dose the 5w30 special tec have some sort of cera tec in it already?

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
Dose the 5w30 special tec have some sort of cera tec in it already?
No idea, but I'm not sure what more you'd want from an oil that the special tec doesn't offer. Just buy that stuff. You're over thinking it.

OP
OP
PontanB

PontanB

First Name
Pontus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
No idea, but I'm not sure what more you'd want from an oil that the special tec doesn't offer. Just buy that stuff. You're over thinking it.
I am planing to keep my Supra forever, so i want the engine to last as long as posible and i want it to be as protected as posible. Thats why i was asking about liqui molys cera tec

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I am planing to keep my Supra forever, so i want the engine to last as long as posible and i want it to be as protected as posible. Thats why i was asking about liqui molys cera tec
You should be good... i'm a long time keeper too, i only want the best for my cars and so far, LM ST is doing it's job perfectly fine. It's held up from a lot of abuse and stopped my buddy's A91 from oil consumption... ??‍♂ Idk if you want the oil to also come with secret service and life time coverage with homeland security...

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
Being that this thread is made and recent I need some help from you guys… quick question, currently at 400ishh miles haven’t hit 500 yet. When should I do my first oil change and what oil would you recommend. Florida weather.

thanks

OP
OP
PontanB

PontanB

First Name
Pontus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Being that this thread is made and recent I need some help from you guys… quick question, currently at 400ishh miles haven’t hit 500 yet. When should I do my first oil change and what oil would you recommend. Florida weather.

thanks
are you tuned or stock?