Looking at changing interior from red to tan

89 and 95

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, V8 Solstice Coupe, 21 C8, 88 V8 Fiero
Will know more this week and will post photos and info as we go. There is a company that makes a leather kit for the A90's
Sponsored

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
What company?

OP
OP
89 and 95

89 and 95

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
At the moment, looking to do camel colored seats with custom stitching and just replacing the center console armrest/cup holder, driver side transmission tunnel piece and driver door card with black (to replace the red). I did find the cup holder and tunnel piece on EBay and they snap in and out. The door panel is a little tricky as it is hard to tell the condition of the ones on Ebay. I can consider adding the camel on the doors and center console later. Very odd that Toyota chose to do the driver and passenger sides in two different colors (with the red interior). They are doing the same thing with the tan interior that comes on the 6-speed manuals.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Any idea of cost for just the seat leather?

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
At the moment, looking to do camel colored seats with custom stitching and just replacing the center console armrest/cup holder, driver side transmission tunnel piece and driver door card with black (to replace the red). I did find the cup holder and tunnel piece on EBay and they snap in and out. The door panel is a little tricky as it is hard to tell the condition of the ones on Ebay. I can consider adding the camel on the doors and center console later. Very odd that Toyota chose to do the driver and passenger sides in two different colors (with the red interior). They are doing the same thing with the tan interior that comes on the 6-speed manuals.
Im currently going from black to red interior. If you want to swap door cards, DM me. I also have some other black interior parts ive already swapped.

Eman

First Name
Immanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Soon to be supra
Any luck on the estimate? Looking to go red from black as well

OP
OP
89 and 95

89 and 95

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm going from red to camel/tan. I already changed the driver door and both center pieces from red to black with used parts, so once I redo the seats, I could be done, but will likely do the doors and center pieces in a matching camel/tan. No estimate yet.

OP
OP
89 and 95

89 and 95

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Here is a template for the seats -- the color is called Mojave. The leather is of a much higher quality than whatever the red material is that came from the factory. This is a new diamond stitch pattern Alea has - I saw it on a vehicle at the shop and it looks great. It has perforations within the diamonds. I am also having them do the center console top and sides as well as the arm rest in Mojave. Will post photos when completed. I am also going to black out the white/silver stitching that runs across the top of the dash since it will no longer tie in.

IMG_7868.JPEG

Supra.Saiyan

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Here is a template for the seats -- the color is called Mojave. The leather is of a much higher quality than whatever the red material is that came from the factory. This is a new diamond stitch pattern Alea has - I saw it on a vehicle at the shop and it looks great. It has perforations within the diamonds. I am also having them do the center console top and sides as well as the arm rest in Mojave. Will post photos when completed. I am also going to black out the white/silver stitching that runs across the top of the dash since it will no longer tie in.

IMG_7868.JPEG
How much did they quote you?