89 and 95

89 and 95

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, V8 Solstice Coupe, 21 C8, 88 V8 Fiero
Finished. I think it came out really nice. I ended up with some extra vinyl so had the Lloyds floor mats bordered with the same material. They also have clips that hold them in place securely. The final issue is what to do with the white/silver stitching that runs across the top of the dash. Easiest thing would be to dye it black and make it disappear, although I could try to dye it in a tan/camel color to match the rest of the new interior.

IMG_8385.jpg

IMG_8386.jpg

IMG_8387.jpg

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Looks much, much better than having the odd black boomerangs on the seats.

Twundy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
uwgtb.com
Car(s)
Land Cruiser 200 Series, '21 Supra
Finished. I think it came out really nice. I ended up with some extra vinyl so had the Lloyds floor mats bordered with the same material. They also have clips that hold them in place securely. The final issue is what to do with the white/silver stitching that runs across the top of the dash. Easiest thing would be to dye it black and make it disappear, although I could try to dye it in a tan/camel color to match the rest of the new interior.

IMG_8385.jpg

IMG_8386.jpg

IMG_8387.jpg
Gorgeous. Any more pictures? How's the quality and feel of the leather after a month?

Also, earlier in the thread you were looking at the Nappa Camel leather from ALEA, but ended up going with the Verona Mojave leather - any reason why?

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Leather is night and day better than the oem hard plastic stuff. Chose Mojave because I saw it in a vehicle they did and really liked it.
I’m a sucker for the nice soft leather! Definitely sitting on rubber right now lol

OP
OP
89 and 95

89 and 95

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Let me know what photos would be good to add - car is in garage right now.

Twundy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
uwgtb.com
Car(s)
Land Cruiser 200 Series, '21 Supra
Let me know what photos would be good to add - car is in garage right now.
Just some more angles of the seats and interior pieces, maybe some close ups too. Does everything look and feel as if it was OEM?

gabe_95

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0
Everything works as if oem and works, etc., but it doesn't feel like oem at all. Feels much softer, like actual high grade leather.

IMG_8603.jpg

IMG_8601.jpg

IMG_8602.jpg
I just got my supra with the red leather interior and came across this thread. I just have to say wow; this gives me hope and I definitely would love to do this to mine in a year or so.

I was definitely jealous of the cognac interior on the ‘23 model. Thanks for posting all the details and process :)

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_8385.jpg

IMG_8386.jpg

IMG_8387.jpg
What was the install like? did you order the leather from alea and then have a different upholstery place install? or is it a one stop shop where alea have shops they work with? This looks amazing and very similar to what I have been looking at.

OP
OP
89 and 95

89 and 95

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My upholstery shop ordered it based on the design I chose and installed when it came in.
Sponsored