First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
It'll definitely be louder, not crazy though, I think its great.

-Josh
AA said they're still waiting on parts to make completed downpipes! They said they'll let me know when they have an ETA.

-Josh
Sponsored

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Z4 M40i, 2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Just got one from AA and of course... it doesnā€™t fit. Use a large well known performance shop and they said no way in hell itā€™s attaching on the turbo end. Of course AA didnā€™t believe me, didnā€™t offer to swap it out for me or anything until I prove it with photos. Which of course I will oblige, just a shame.

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
Just got one from AA and of course... it doesnā€™t fit. Use a large well known performance shop and they said no way in hell itā€™s attaching on the turbo end. Of course AA didnā€™t believe me, didnā€™t offer to swap it out for me or anything until I prove it with photos. Which of course I will oblige, just a shame.
Would be interested in hearing how this turns out. AA seems like a pretty good outfit, so Iā€™m curious what went wrong.

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Would be interested in hearing how this turns out. AA seems like a pretty good outfit, so Iā€™m curious what went wrong.
Should know soon enough, I worked with Mike @ X-PH on this order, Akra exhaust/midpipe as well. He's a helpful guy so if there ever is any problems, he'll help get it taken care of. The shop sent me a couple of photos with measurements, they said it simply doesn't line up and there's no way it could fit.

Attachments

Nocturnal LE

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Should know soon enough, I worked with Mike @ X-PH on this order, Akra exhaust/midpipe as well. He's a helpful guy so if there ever is any problems, he'll help get it taken care of. The shop sent me a couple of photos with measurements, they said it simply doesn't line up and there's no way it could fit.
Any update? First I've heard of quality issues with AA.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Any update? First I've heard of quality issues with AA.
hundreds of these downpipes have been sold in the last 6 months, I can guarantee that there are no quality issues.

It sounds like they made a mistake with @delita1 's orders and hopefully its all good now

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
hundreds of these downpipes have been sold in the last 6 months, I can guarantee that there are no quality issues.

It sounds like they made a mistake with @delita1 's orders and hopefully its all good now
I got the right downpipe 2nd time around and it fit no issue, picking the car up later this afternoon after alignment and new wheels are on and I'll do first impressions. JB4 was on backorder so I won't have tune done for another 2 weeks most likely.