Looking for a good deal on Supra

lagunab1ue

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, Audi Q5
Well looks like I'm out of the supra game for now lol, I just put a deposit on a 911 Carrera S. Waiting on PPI.
Sponsored

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Went to the dealership to grease the wheels. They went down to 48.5 plus tax for any premium. Told them I'll take a 2020 premium off the lot for 45k plus tax, otherwise I'll hold out for the A91.

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
What dealer..trying to see their inventory

Supra60

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius Prime, Toyota Rav4
Went to the dealership to grease the wheels. They went down to 48.5 plus tax for any premium. Told them I'll take a 2020 premium off the lot for 45k plus tax, otherwise I'll hold out for the A91.
Wow, 48.5 is an excellent price. I don't see them going much lower but who knows. What is the dealers name?

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra; 2017 Lexus RX 350 F sport; 2013 Honda Accord (daily)
Vehicle Showcase
I am sure you can get a base for $45k now
He's aiming for a premium at 45k so if sticker is 56k for premium hes asking 11k off which is almost 20% is that with the dealer rebate or after dealer rebate? for a model year 1 that's pretty unheard of to get 20%. But some are desperate to sell. Personally if i owned a dealer and was going to take that much of a loss on it i would just trade it away to another dealer. Especially during this economic slowdown. But thats why i dont sell cars so i dont have to make that decision.

kmbkk

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 FRS
Local (ish) dealer emailed me yesterday and offered me a premium, MSRP of $57,145, for $49,999. I contacted them a little over a week ago to inquire about this particular Supra (they have 12 available). Initially they offered me $51,100. So, without haggling they’ve already come down another ~$1,100. I think if I hold out a little longer (which is necessary since I’m also in the process of closing in a house) I’ll be able to get an even better deal!

Kendogg

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Local (ish) dealer emailed me yesterday and offered me a premium, MSRP of $57,145, for $49,999. I contacted them a little over a week ago to inquire about this particular Supra (they have 12 available). Initially they offered me $51,100. So, without haggling they’ve already come down another ~$1,100. I think if I hold out a little longer (which is necessary since I’m also in the process of closing in a house) I’ll be able to get an even better deal!
The hidden dealership incentive increased from $1k to $2k. Probably explains why they are offering to take off $1k more without haggling. They wouldn't be losing that extra $1k since they will get it from Toyota.

Searchneverend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Camaro, Camry, Corolla, Accord, Z350, Alfa Romeo 4C
Did they ever respond back. Did they agree to $45k. Still waiting here lol. Don't leave us in dark

Kendogg

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
No not yet. They're around 49k still.
Considering the $2k dealer incentive, I think $49k is probably as low as they can go. They’ll probably just make a small profit on the documentation fee. Maybe a couple hundred left on the car. If a dealership goes any lower right now, they’ll probably need to make it on trade, finance, extended warranties, etc.

enzoyama

First Name
enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lamborghini Huracan, Mclaren 720s, Porsche 911 Turbo, e46 M3
whoever is serious about buying one
i have 15 in stock
including two phantom greys and one launch edition (my second one)

please message me or email me [email protected]

serious buyers only

Last edited: