Looking for a MHD tuner

AlRayes_BRN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90
Hello,

I currently use MHD's OTS 93 octane stage 2 map and I'm thinking of installing a meth kit soon, I'm looking for a good tuner to tune the car once the kit is installed.

I tried reaching out to Twisted Tuning and unfortunately they either don't reply or reply late which is a concern to me if something happens with the tune in the future.

If you have any suggestions please let me know, also note that Im outside the US.
Sponsored

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Hello,

I currently use MHD's OTS 93 octane stage 2 map and I'm thinking of installing a meth kit soon, I'm looking for a good tuner to tune the car once the kit is installed.

I tried reaching out to Twisted Tuning and unfortunately they either don't reply or reply late which is a concern to me if something happens with the tune in the future.

If you have any suggestions please let me know, also note that Im outside the US.
Have you ever considered making the jump to ecutek? It has substantial advantages over MHD.

Let me know if I can assist.

Down167

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Hello,

I am tuned by Justin from Twisted Tuning on MHD and he is a great guy to deal with and responds super quick to me. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
where did you reach out?
Hello,

hey whats up, i think i responded to you today. you have nothing to worry about with my support.

I am tuned by Justin from Twisted Tuning on MHD and he is a great guy to deal with and responds super quick to me. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.
thank you sir, much appreciated.

visconti

Silver Sponsor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vtune.us
Car(s)
Subaru STi, VR30, S55 M3, GOLF R, Supra A90
Hello,

Would be happy to help get you over to EcuTek, we do a lot of tuning in your part of the world. In super hot climates by you there are advantages to switching over to EcuTek

John
Sponsored