handsoffsam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
997.2 GT3, 2021 A91, 2008 S2K CR,
Hi Guys-

Can anyone refer me to a sales rep they liked working with in the Houston area? I'm tired of running on what feels like a hamster wheel trying to purchase an A91, much less a MY2021.

Cheers-

Houston-MkV

First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Hi Guys-

Can anyone refer me to a sales rep they liked working with in the Houston area? I'm tired of running on what feels like a hamster wheel trying to purchase an A91, much less a MY2021.

Cheers-
I bought mine from Gloria at Fred Haas Toyota world. Pretty straight forward, pricing was awesome.

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra; 2017 Lexus RX 350 F sport; 2013 Honda Accord (daily)
Vehicle Showcase
is there a particular side of town you are on? what color are you looking for? Does it have to be MY2021? I haven't heard from the dealer in Houston i frequent getting allocation of 2021 yet. But i need to go to the dealer next week to pick up a part and can ask for you.

Last edited:

handsoffsam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I bought mine from Gloria at Fred Haas Toyota world. Pretty straight forward, pricing was awesome.
Thanks! Do you by chance recall her last name? I'll give this a shot.

is there a particular side of town you are on? what color are you looking for? Does it have to be MY2021? I haven't heard from the dealer in Houston i frequent getting allocation of 2021 yet. But i need to go to the dealer next week to pick up a part and can ask for you.
I live in the Heights and work in Kingwood - but I don't really care where I end up (I've been cross-shopping in Dallas/Austin as well). I'm only interested in MY2021 (and if possible, A91) - Black.

I appreciate the help!

OP
OP
KONG

KONG

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 1985 Supra, 2015 Tahoe, 2016 Corolla
Vehicle Showcase
Here is the sales woman I used
Ashley Reeder
Sr. Internet Sales Manager
Fred Haas Toyota World
20400 I- 45 North
Spring, TX 77373
My Direct Line: 979-402-4448

Houston-MkV

First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Thanks! Do you by chance recall her last name? I'll give this a shot.

I live in the Heights and work in Kingwood - but I don't really care where I end up (I've been cross-shopping in Dallas/Austin as well). I'm only interested in MY2021 (and if possible, A91) - Black.

I appreciate the help!
Gloria Jasso

Coldskeet

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gen 3 Raptor / A91 Ref. Blue Supra
Good Luck, I hope they dont mark up like crazy. Fred Haas did last year.

Houston-MkV

First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Good Luck, I hope they dont mark up like crazy. Fred Haas did last year.
When I initially started talking to the Toyota dealer they wanted an inflated price. I told Gloria I am not paying a premium, in fact I won't pay MSRP. She said she understood, but at that time it was out of her hands. I thanked her and told her if things change reach out. In January she reached out and told me that if I was still interested to come in and take a look, and that she had one I could test drive. Before I even left my house I told her the same thing about what I would pay. She said I think we can make a deal. That evening I got the car for almost $3k under MSRP. Car shopping can be emotional, but if you treat it like business than it will be less stressful. They have something to sell if you like the price that it is being offered great, if not then don't buy it. It doesn't make any sense to get emotional. Thank them and walk away.

Last edited:

handsoffsam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
And join our chatroom, we would enjoy your input

Tim
Will do! My schedule is a bit unbalanced right now (barely have time to pop in to the forum) but look forward to connecting with you all.

Gloria Jasso
Thank you (both)! I'll reach out at the beginning of next week and restart the hunt.