Looking for Magnaflow X-Mod with stock downpipe (sound/video clips)

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
How do u turn off ASD?
Sponsored

OP
OP

JKIM

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Oh it's night and day. I turned of ASD one time when I still had my stock exhaust and I was astonished at how much sound was pumped in through the speakers. The car was so quiet I turned the ASD back on immediately. Now I have it off and get all the sound I need from the exhaust.

It's nice, in normal mode the car is still decently quiet. It does make some noise under load or if you punch it but just cruising around town it's decently quiet. Once you hit sport the car makes plenty of noise. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
might have to pull the trigger, trying to get the seller to go down on price right now. Found a used one (only 3 months) for $2400 Canadian Dollars.

Toast

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, GR86
How do u turn off ASD?
The first time I did it I used bimmercode like others, but after the dealer brake recall reprogramming, I used bimmerlink, which lets you turn it on and off easier.

OP
OP

JKIM

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
The first time I did it I used bimmercode like others, but after the dealer brake recall reprogramming, I used bimmerlink, which lets you turn it on and off easier.
Did you have to buy bimmerlink as well?

Toast

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, GR86
Did you have to buy bimmerlink as well?
Yes. In retrospect, I wish I had just bought Bimmerlink. Bimmercode is good for permanently changing ASD and auto stop/start, but Bimmerlink lets you adjust those settings at will and the car keeps those settings on what you set anyway. I haven't touched Bimmercode since I bought Bimmerlink.
Sponsored