Lowered Supras in the UK

Sunstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Yaris, A90 Edition Supra
I was looking at the EIBACH PRO-KIT SPRINGS kit, which "lowers front 20mm and the rear 20mm" but I'm concerned with the state of the roads in the UK, pot holes, speed bumps, getting on/off drives, car parks, etc?

Has anybody else had their Supra lowered and if so, are they a problem day to day travelling round?
Sponsored

nc_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Pro
I've had them for nearly a year, no issues at all with the things you've mentioned

DanTheManc

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Looking to buy
I'm from Manchester and lowered on Eibachs. UK roads are awful, especially in and around Manchester but the adaptive suspension in the Supra helps massively and it's easy to live with. I just keep my suspension setting in comfort whilst the car is in sport

IMG_20221028_214004_504.jpg

djbilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Pro
I've had the Eibach Pro-Kit Springs fitted for about a year now, and generally, they're fine and shouldn't cause you any problems.

The problems come if you add a large front splitter.

I recently fitted the Maxton Street Pro front splitter. and now find that I need to take it super slow and at an angle over some speed bumps. I've also had minor scraping in multi-story car parks and on some really uneven roads.

I had the Maxton V2 splitter fitted before this one and it wasn't as much of an issue.

The Street pro one looks 10x better though, so swings and roundabouts!

OP
OP
Sunstorm

Sunstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Yaris, A90 Edition Supra
Thanks for the replies. I know a friend had his M2 lowered by only 10mm and a splitter on the front and it catches quite often.

I also have wider wheels/tyres, so I'm not sure if they'd catch as well.
Sponsored