MagnaFlow or AWE exhaust?

Adrenaldestruction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Thanks! Glad I could help. Just keep in mind that the AWE does not have valves. Sound volume will be the same regardless of normal or sport mode. The AWE sounds good too!
The neighbors already hear a header’d and piped m156 or an old 12 valve around 5 am every other day. They’ve come to appreciate the variety. 🙃
Sponsored

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
Thanks for the responses.
Still unsure. I've narrowed it down to:
OEM DP and xMOD MagnaFlow or
OEM DP and Track AWE.
Want deep/throatier sounds.
Not a daily for me. Just fun car.
Leaning Track by AWE but the availability to make changes with the xMOD by MF is appealing.
Thanks for the clip @Yabai.

With OEM DP, I think the Fi is probably the most balanced and reasonable cost exhaust system, especially used. Otherwise, since you have an OEM DP, you could even go the single exit route if you really wanted something distinct.

Personally I think the xmod with both deletes sounds almost the same as the AWE Track.
AWE Track still comes with a resonator so that's something to keep in mind as well.

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
I have the AWE with resonators paired with a catless Boostlogic downpipe and most of my fellow Supra owners and I love the way it sounds. AWE has done a fantastic job with the no droning system.

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
I have the AWE with resonators paired with a catless Boostlogic downpipe and most of my fellow Supra owners and I love the way it sounds. AWE has done a fantastic job with the no droning system.
AKA, one of the few (if only) aftermarket exhaust system that put a damned resonator in, it's not freaking rocket science! Where are the titanium offerings with a resonator? Hell, I'd be all over an SP1R or RKTi sig if it had a resonator.
Sponsored