Mazda RX-VISION Rotary Sports Car Concept

Craigy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M3, Lexus GX
I'm still surprised Mazda is in business, tbh.

But it would be awesome if they made something awesome.
Sponsored

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I actually hope Mazda doesn't show anything at Tokyo. Wouldn't want anything to steal the spotlight from the Supra.
That is why Toyota has to make sure they're bringing a kick ass product to the market. I look at it as the more the merrier. It will bring more highlight to the Tokyo Auto show. Plus these cars could compete against one another.

mas921

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Several RWD's
I'm still surprised Mazda is in business, tbh.
they're not Toyota or VW, they're doing 'fine' for a smaller car maker. i once visited their Hiroshima HQ factory, i felt from the piles upon piles of mazda2s and mazda3's that every single human on this planet is destined to get one lol. they also have a Rotary on display right next to the main entrance , even before the reception!

i love Mazda, they seem to only hire car guys.

I actually hope Mazda doesn't show anything at Tokyo. Wouldn't want anything to steal the spotlight from the Supra.
well .. i have to admit, if an RX9 concept is announced for production, i would have a really hard time buying the MkIV supra instead.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
That is why Toyota has to make sure they're bringing a kick ass product to the market. I look at it as the more the merrier. It will bring more highlight to the Tokyo Auto show. Plus these cars could compete against one another.
Of course the more the merrier, and competition is good, and so on. And I would love to see a new RX. I'm just recapping when Honda debuted the NSX against the Ford GT.

NSX: :doh: :thumbsdown: :nono: :sleep: :puke:
GT: :D :thumbsup: :love: :headbang: :bow:

well .. i have to admit, if an RX9 concept is announced for production, i would have a really hard time buying the MkIV supra instead.
The last RX7 was such a sexy looking car. In terms of looks: FD > A80

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
^To each their own. The FD was sleek, but it was a little too small for my taste.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Mazda Patent Shows Novel Active Spoiler Design That May Already Be On The RX-Vision

apijtr2zqysu3r9xdtjx.png

vwjwc3uvu89cybw0cqkq.png

non8zhtiyxee7uqsa9f0.png

jerngegonzdiw4et7egf.png

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
The thought of a new RX is exciting! I would be tempted to buy one over the new Supra.

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
^ and we know for now that this one will come with a manual transmission based on the RX Vision concept.

Rotaryrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda RX 8
Vehicle Showcase
IF there is a rx 9 announcement in the near future, I'll ditch the thought of buying a Supra and keep on rotating.

But for now it's the Supra

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
well, I think its WAY more probable that the RX9 makes it to production vs the Z or S2K sucessors and man does that say something. Both of those are smoke and mirrors IMO, especially the Z which Nissan has commented on publically stating they have no plans to update. At least the RX9 has the RX-Vision concept car...

R36 has already been rumored to be in development, which parts of that program can be seen in several obvious areas.