• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Megan racing rear toe and camber arms

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Megan Racing Rear Toe Arms (Rear Lower) and Megan Racing Rear Camber Arms (Rear Upper). Nothing wrong just wanted to have all matching SPL parts. On the car for approximately 300 miles.

79D454E6-8DC9-42B1-9C27-803C9F520285.jpeg

OEM parts available too, if interested.
Sponsored

Last edited:

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Vouch for seller

OP
OP
FLtrackdays

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How much? How are they compared to the spls?
I paid $392. So, $200 should be good. They're definitely more robust than the OEM parts. I just wanted to keep all my upgraded parts the same :).

OP
OP
FLtrackdays

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Are these easy to install?
I paid my race shop mechanic to do it and it didn’t cost a lot (of his time). I know it took less time than installing the rear sway bars on my bill when he did it.

Kmj442

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium, '17 RDX, '12 Cooper S
I paid my race shop mechanic to do it and it didn’t cost a lot (of his time). I know it took less time than installing the rear sway bars on my bill when he did it.
Thats because installing the rear sway bar involves dropping the rear subframe a few inches and then twisting the old one out and the new one. You need a secondary jack to support the subframe and then some straps or another jack for the exhaust. Its a pain in the ass but you can do it at home if you have the equipment.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Thats because installing the rear sway bar involves dropping the rear subframe a few inches and then twisting the old one out and the new one. You need a secondary jack to support the subframe and then some straps or another jack for the exhaust. Its a pain in the ass but you can do it at home if you have the equipment.
Do you need to drop the rear subframe to install these rear toe and camber arms he is selling?

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Do you need to drop the rear subframe to install these rear toe and camber arms he is selling?
If I understand correctly which arms he's selling, no. There are 4 replaceable arms in the rear:

1) lower traction link - can be replaced easily
2) toe arm - can be replaced easily
3) upper camber arm - can be replaced relatively easily
4) upper traction link - need to drop the subframe to pull one of the bolts

I believe he's selling #2 and #3

Kmj442

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium, '17 RDX, '12 Cooper S
If I understand correctly which arms he's selling, no. There are 4 replaceable arms in the rear:

1) lower traction link - can be replaced easily
2) toe arm - can be replaced easily
3) upper camber arm - can be replaced relatively easily
4) upper traction link - need to drop the subframe to pull one of the bolts

I believe he's selling #2 and #3
Thanks for answering as I didn't know the answer. I just knew about the sways because I did them.
Front: 30 mins
Rear: 4+ hours (for me)

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
No. Only the forward rear upper bar needs the subframe dropped to get the bolt out. #7 in this diagram.

What he is selling is #6 and #4

45bb5a8f690e28498f635d4fcd31b762.png
Thanks for the info guys. So with these two parts I would be able to correct my camber right?