MHD+ for Supra and Gen 2 B58

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Quick question I went with BM3 so I know the features etc etc, but why would I go with MHD if I have all the features mentioned even when my ecu is post 6/2020. Isn't MHD lagging behind BM3??

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
Quick question I went with BM3 so I know the features etc etc, but why would I go with MHD if I have all the features mentioned even when my ecu is post 6/2020. Isn't MHD lagging behind BM3??
If you want reflex integration then MHD would be your choice.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
for pre june EcuTek is the way to go. However, if reflex integration will come to post june Ecu's that will be big.
it doesnā€™t really make a difference between Ecutek and MHD now. Whatever your tuner uses should be the choice.

totodu94

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mk5 3.0t 2021
Hello and for the TCU patch itā€™s running on dme femto unlock or just before 06/20 ? And the braap when you shift up (for european version)

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
Hello and for the TCU patch itā€™s running on dme femto unlock or just before 06/20 ? And the braap when you shift up (for european version)
The TCU is separate from the DME so you can flash XHP without having to unlock your DME with Femto.

totodu94

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mk5 3.0t 2021
The TCU is separate from the DME so you can flash XHP without having to unlock your DME with Femto.
Yes i know but in the 4.50 of mhd i have see the TCU patch šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø and if itā€™s running on my femto unlock i donā€™t need xHP

sorry for my english

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
Yes i know but in the 4.50 of mhd i have see the TCU patch šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø and if itā€™s running on my femto unlock i donā€™t need xHP

sorry for my english
just because on MHD is shows the TCU patch you donā€™t have XHP. You still need to get the XHP license and flash it.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Thank you. You just made it harder for me to choose between MHD or BM3. My 2023 MKV 6MT is stock, but looking at unlocking soon with Femto and need to decide which direction to go.
Let me know if you have anymore questions

Same, my shop is now telling me go MHD+ as the PI integration w/ Reflex is much better, among other things but yeah, his opinion but i'm not going to argue as they do this every day.
they are correct. MHD+ port injection integration is barnone.

Justin at Twisted Tuning is great, I highly recommend him. He has very good customer service!
I second this
Thank you very much.

honestly speaking MHD+ has a good amount of things under the hood that BM3 and even ecutek dont have aside from much better port injection control than BM3

it doesnā€™t really make a difference between Ecutek and MHD now. Whatever your tuner uses should be the choice.
there are in fact some things under the hood that MHD+ has that no other platform has.

sorry for my english
If you have xhp you don't need the patch used. If you don't have xhp, enable the patch. But still should get xhp at some point

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
Let me know if you have anymore questions

they are correct. MHD+ port injection integration is barnone.

Thank you very much.

honestly speaking MHD+ has a good amount of things under the hood that BM3 and even ecutek dont have aside from much better port injection control than BM3

there are in fact some things under the hood that MHD+ has that no other platform has.

If you have xhp you don't need the patch used. If you don't have xhp, enable the patch. But still should get xhp at some point
What do you recommend for Flexfuel kit if I'm gonna go MHD?

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
What do you recommend for Flexfuel kit if I'm gonna go MHD?
The MHD one, mine (out of stock currently), or any that use Zeitronix module. However, does your car have a reflex plus? Because that can be used instead of the prior mentioned

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
The MHD one, mine (out of stock currently), or any that use Zeitronix module. However, does your car have a reflex plus? Because that can be used instead of the prior mentioned
No Reflex yet. I'm bone stone aside from a downpipe and exhaust. You don't recommend the Visconti flex fuel kit?
Sponsored