First Name
Sarge
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 supra
Hey guys,

Own a 2020 supra.

Just a quick one. Sometimes i get this fault after doing a hard pull. Car feels fine and doesn't go into limp mode or anything.

DME Shadow code:
133501 - Valvetronic: Overload protection warning threshold exceeded.

Not sure whats causing that?

Overboosting?

Current setup:

Catless dp, intake, mhd stg 2 91 oct tune with some E to improve the octane here in Aus coz the fuel here is not the best. Doesnt pull timing.

Thanks
Screenshot_20220429-203752.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Darkseid69

Darkseid69

First Name
Sarge
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 supra
Are you getting a CEL or scanning code for fun?

This looks like a fault.
Not getting a CEL or anything like that. Yeah for fun and Just checking the car after some hard driving.

Just weird it only comes up after doing a very hard pull with traction control on. But i dont know its come without getting home and scanning the car.

Wondering what could be causing it? Thw tune? Pcv? Valvetronic failing? Lol idk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Not getting a CEL or anything like that. Yeah for fun and Just checking the car after some hard driving.

Just weird it only comes up after doing a very hard pull with traction control on. But i dont know its come without getting home and scanning the car.

Wondering what could be causing it? Thw tune? Pcv? Valvetronic failing? Lol idk
Ignore it. Scanning for codes when there's no issues is going to drive you absolutely insane. Cars throw warnings/information/debug codes etc. constantly. Open up your Console/Event View/syslog on your computer. All sorts of errors/warnings/info, etc.

If you don't have a problem, don't scan codes. You'll go insane. There are a billion of them and they fire all the time.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Try doing the same pull with traction turned off once... if you still get kicked into limp mode, scan the codes you are throwing, email it to MHD, and they'll get back to you with a revised map. That's what i did before with my OTS E30 map.

OP
OP
Darkseid69

Darkseid69

First Name
Sarge
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 supra
Ignore it. Scanning for codes when there's no issues is going to drive you absolutely insane. Cars throw warnings/information/debug codes etc. constantly. Open up your Console/Event View/syslog on your computer. All sorts of errors/warnings/info, etc.

If you don't have a problem, don't scan codes. You'll go insane. There are a billion of them and they fire all the time.
Yeah fair enough.

Cheers :)

Try doing the same pull with traction turned off once... if you still get kicked into limp mode, scan the codes you are throwing, email it to MHD, and they'll get back to you with a revised map. That's what i did before with my OTS E30 map.
Awesome, yeah the MHD guys are very good at responding. So once i go e30 OTS and if i go into limp mode ill msg them.

Thanks for the info guys

OP
OP
Darkseid69

Darkseid69

First Name
Sarge
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 supra
Lol go pureboost E50 and have real fun. :headbang:
Hahaha i definitely will!!

I need to take it in stages..then maybe full send 🥵

I legit have a gas station like a min drive from my house that sells some E85...iv tested on my brothers n54 135i and its about E90 Some good shit.

One day..i reckon it has plenty of power atm. Kinda scared for myself to push it harder LOL... Too fast man.
Sponsored