MHD VS BOOTMOD

cantguardluna

First Name
Uriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A90 Supra
was wondering what is the better tuning software for the supra post june 2020, really was looking to go ECUTEK but i am in desperate need for a tune.
Any Recommendations?? Im running a Magnaflow exhaust , ams intake, and an AA catted DP. I will eventually add more stuff to it but right now i just want to go as fast as i can with these mods
Sponsored

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
People are going to give you biased opinions. For those mods it really doesn’t matter, they are about the same. What matters is the tuner you go with.

Select a tuner first and then see if they use MHD or BM3, if they use both just go with the one that you like more.

barasoap

First Name
Niel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT
If you are getting a custom tune it doesn't matter. Choose a tuner, contact them and use what platform they like.

Otherwise if you're just using OTS maps In my opinion the MHD OTS maps are better than BM3. BM3 also has a nicer interface especially with the newest update on their mobile app.

Eplejus

First Name
Morten
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra 3.0 Premium
BM3 claims CustomROM for B58 Gen 2 is right around the corner (source: their own comments on their youtube page)

And also their own flexi-fuel kit for the Supra

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
if ur 2021+ with locked ecu unlock it and go for bm3 they have more options. if ur ecu is unlocked and just needs a bench unlock just go for ecutek. Other than that its based on ur tuner and what u prefer its all down to preference.

cinosa

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Nitro Yellow Supra 3.0 Premium
BM3 claims CustomROM for B58 Gen 2 is right around the corner (source: their own comments on their youtube page)
What kind of benefits would the CustomROM give to us that can't be changed in the stock ROM?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
What kind of benefits would the CustomROM give to us that can't be changed in the stock ROM?
We've been over this a few hundred times, but:

* On the fly map switching
* Anti-lag
* Launch control
* Nitrous Control
* External Gate Boost Control
* Flex Fuel
* Port injection
* integrated Methanol control

Are a couple. Anything that integrates with CANBus or requires non-standard IO through Reflex.
Sponsored