Mirror Tilt issue

• Thread starter Deleted member 6088
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 6088

I have used BimmerCode to do some changes to some car functions.
One was the mirror tilt to 30%.
Worked fine wit the remote I used to program in diagnostic mode with and worked fine for 2-3 weeks.
When I used the second key (my wifes )mirrors stop tiling on either key.... Not sure what he issue is - any ideas?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 6088

Yes the passenger side does not tilt down after I used the second key to unlock and then lock the door. They did before perfectly well, The position of the rocker switch which allows the passenger side to drop is switch to the left as it was before. Scratching my head trying to figure out why the use of the second key eliminated the tilting mirror when put in reverse

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Yes the passenger side does not tilt down after I used the second key to unlock and then lock the door. They did before perfectly well, The position of the rocker switch which allows the passenger side to drop is switch to the left as it was before. Scratching my head trying to figure out why the use of the second key eliminated the tilting mirror when put in reverse
Sounds like using the second fob changed driver profiles. Have you checked the settings to see if the mirror tilt is enabled? Can't remember where it is exactly.

EDIT: I'm not entirely sure there's a setting for it. I may have been thinking about the folding mirrors

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP

Deleted member 6088

Sounds like using the second fob changed driver profiles. Have you checked the settings to see if the mirror tilt is enabled? Can't remember where it is exactly.

EDIT: I'm not entirely sure there's a setting for it. I may have been thinking about the folding mirrors
Iā€™ll snoop around, it is odd for sureā€¦
Sponsored