OP

brz.zzz

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M4
This is the current progress. It's the last test fit before we start shipping. They are unpainted at the moment and the pcb boards will be black on the production version. Apologies for the wait but we want to get this right.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
This is the current progress. It's the last test fit before we start shipping. They are unpainted at the moment and the pcb boards will be black on the production version. Apologies for the wait but we want to get this right.
Just curious, why the decision to make the corner lights so small?

M4-NYC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G82 M4

Any plans on making custom headlights as well? I'd like to get rid of the ice cube look.

OP
OP

brz.zzz

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M4
Just curious, why the decision to make the corner lights so small?
To keep the centerline of each light parallel with the ground like the A80. We tried increasing it but the outer light would be forced downward to fit. Also getting the factory to make changes is like pulling teeth, the process of QC/mass production takes longer than the design phase and you guys are already roasting us for taking so long (rightfully so) so we just moved forward with what worked.

BoostAddict13

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/DAP

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
Its an interesting design. Not my taste but i can respect it. Though i agree with some on the small corner light. I get you're trying to keep centerline similar to the mk4 but our tail light design isn't a mk4 and should scale with the design of our lights. Will be interesting to see this in person eventually.

EDIT: Mk4 tailights are a very basic and symmetric shape so it makes sense for those tails.

1691517850901.png
Sponsored