What colors/colours are you most interested in for the new Supra?

• Red

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • White

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Black

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Silver

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Gray

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • Yellow

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Orange

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Green

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
^Could you make the fenders a little more believable? Like more inline with the prototype.

Vaevictum

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Camaro SS, 2012 Corolla
@Supra93 good rendering man, that got me so hype for the MKV haha. Can I get a fan request if possible? If yes, can you change the paint job to one solid color of your choice, as well as bring the fenders closer to what we've seen on prototypes? Last request if possible, there is a hood feature on the FT-1 prototypes that we haven't seen on the mules. Could you give the hood the FT-1 feature as well? I'm hoping the result is something like an uncloaked mule/production car. Thank you again for that post, you got me so hype!

IMG_0538.JPG

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
^Could you make the fenders a little more believable? Like more inline with the prototype.
Here you go.

9fc5096d807aed20f9583e89c890efbaddf2fc32_xlarge.jpg

@Supra93 good rendering man, that got me so hype for the MKV haha. Can I get a fan request if possible? If yes, can you change the paint job to one solid color of your choice, as well as bring the fenders closer to what we've seen on prototypes? Last request if possible, there is a hood feature on the FT-1 prototypes that we haven't seen on the mules. Could you give the hood the FT-1 feature as well? I'm hoping the result is something like an uncloaked mule/production car. Thank you again for that post, you got me so hype!
Thank you sir :). I work on Paint and it has it limitations :(, but @WingsofWar does awesome work on Photoshop; maybe he can help. Or if anyone else here wants to play around with it feel free to give it a try.

Last edited:

Zaki

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Zaki
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 Acura NSX, 2010 Nissan GTR; 2013 Lexus LS FSport; 2017 Prius Prime
Not one I am liking much :thumbsdown:

SupraGuy19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CRV Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

Final edition rendering (production-spec) of the best to date Japanese automobile press design.

-Michael Papas-

Supra_GRMNs_RED3.jpg
Wow Mike Papas, you've truly outdone yourself this time!!

Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISSAN Silvia S15 Spec-R
Hello,

Added some possible color options...
Black, Blue, Gazoo Racing Red, Gunmetal Grey, White, Orange (similar to Z4 Concept)

-Mike Papas-

Supra_GRMNs_COLOURS.jpg

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
received word from one of the engineers that the test mule is not wearing a production bumper and that it has since been revised.. no details though :(

I was under the impression the one being used was being tested as production (it was also similar in the official renders), but I didnt ask anything further.

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
received word from one of the engineers that the test mule is not wearing a production bumper and that it has since been revised.. no details though :(

I was under the impression the one being used was being tested as production (it was also similar in the official renders), but I didnt ask anything further.
Speaking of, check out the Mazda visions

downloadfile-2.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-10-24-21-51-08.png

Zaki

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Zaki
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 Acura NSX, 2010 Nissan GTR; 2013 Lexus LS FSport; 2017 Prius Prime
I do not understand why the BMW version is so much closer to production than the Supra:hmm:.
I hope the Supra has a few extra tricks and ponies under its belt and is a much higher performance/handling version than its German brother:slap:.

I guess a properly done car with Toyota reliability is worth another two years of wait:dunno:.
Late 2019 reveal, for a 2020 it appears:coffee:.
Sponsored