OP
OP

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
sorry buddy, no business sale for you. Lol
Haha, Hey, he doesn't have to sell me on the ecutek, the JB4 is just a bandaid until the ECUs can be unlocked. I'll be buying an ecutek and pure 800 the day it happens.
Sponsored

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
JB4 User from another platform but it works the same. Couple questions?? what maps you run, were you advised to use different plugs/gap? like others in the thread have you sent anything (logs) to BMS or posted anything to the N54 forum?

Are you new to JB4??? Have to ask that question, not insulting your intelligence.

OP
OP

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
JB4 User from another platform but it works the same. Couple questions?? what maps you run, were you advised to use different plugs/gap? like others in the thread have you sent anything (logs) to BMS or posted anything to the N54 forum?

Are you new to JB4??? Have to ask that question, not insulting your intelligence.
New to JB4, but yeah I'm working with Terry on making some adjustments. Already got a reasonably smooth map 3, but apparently it can improve. Just haven't had a chance in the last couple days due to the weather. I have no doubt it'll work out, And the more I drive the car I'm worrying less about the smoke issue.

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Terry is your guy........did he comment as to why you are having the issue at WOT? His support is SPOT ON!!!!

OP
OP

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Terry is your guy........did he comment as to why you are having the issue at WOT? His support is SPOT ON!!!!
He mentioned some sort of lean safe mode. Changing the wastegate adaptation off and at a lower value helped.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
+1

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Installed the fuel it kit tonight and verified I'm at e42. Car ran ok on a few pulls during the evening. Colder weather came in (28°F) and now it will not accelerate during WOT.

This is my life:

assuming rail pressure dropping. Lower ethanol content or run less boost. JB4 can alter boost boost targets and fueling offsets for added ethanol. once fuel trims max out, you will go lean. post logs. or just lower ethanol or run lower boost.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Installed the fuel it kit tonight and verified I'm at e42. Car ran ok on a few pulls during the evening. Colder weather came in (28°F) and now it will not accelerate during WOT.

This is my life:

I know not the point of this thread, but damn that sounds good. A lot of burbles for a 21 that is supposed to burble then a 20, and I know you don't have any burble tune since you are locked. Sheesh, def sounds great. Good luck, feel bad for locked ECU guys

OP
OP

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I know not the point of this thread, but damn that sounds good. A lot of burbles for a 21 that is supposed to burble then a 20, and I know you don't have any burble tune since you are locked. Sheesh, def sounds great. Good luck, feel bad for locked ECU guys
Titan motorsports exhaust is loud as hell! Effectively straight piped with the valve open.
Sponsored