MSS Adjustable Springs vs Other options

mucky

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Looking to get MSS springs. I was going with Tein at first , but decided to go adjustable. My inital choice was HKS, until I saw there was an option from MSS. They seem to get good feedback, but not much info out there on the MSS. They appear to be easier to adjust the rear than the HKS. Do any of you have any experience with the MSS? Ride quality, or anything. Any info compared to other springs like Eibach, Tein or H&K? Thanks for your help
Sponsored

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
i run MSS springs on the lowest setting. I don’t have any experience with other brands. Ride quality wise- feels stiffer in both modes but still comfy in normal (this is my everyday setting) No rubbing even with 20mm and 17.5mm spacers.

20FB778B-1536-436D-BD15-DB83BF559F2E.jpeg

Twundy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
uwgtb.com
Car(s)
Land Cruiser 200 Series, '21 Supra
If you want a minimal drop (max 20mm/.79") with softer spring rates closer to OEM, another option is the ST Suspensions adjustable lowering springs. They're owned and made by KW Suspension, so quality is high.

MSS is nice because it has a progressive spring rate for ride quality and handling. I have HKS and love it, no complaints and great ride quality.

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
Looking to get MSS springs. I was going with Tein at first , but decided to go adjustable. My inital choice was HKS, until I saw there was an option from MSS. They seem to get good feedback, but not much info out there on the MSS. They appear to be easier to adjust the rear than the HKS. Do any of you have any experience with the MSS? Ride quality, or anything. Any info compared to other springs like Eibach, Tein or H&K? Thanks for your help
Was in same boat as you. I went mss because u dnt have to remove the wheels to adjust from what i heard. Ride quality good to me stiffer in normal mode but still comfortable. I'm dropped for a flush look and daily my car. MSSbis a reputable company and they do engineer quality parts. Wait til you open that box they send if you go that route 💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿
20221209_193934.jpg

OP
OP

mucky

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Does MSS come with any spring silencers. Is it even a problem with MSS like it is on the other lowering springs

OP
OP

mucky

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If you want a minimal drop (max 20mm/.79") with softer spring rates closer to OEM, another option is the ST Suspensions adjustable lowering springs. They're owned and made by KW Suspension, so quality is high.

MSS is nice because it has a progressive spring rate for ride quality and handling. I have HKS and love it, no complaints and great ride quality.
Will the ST springs have the same issue people talk about the HKS, when trying to adjust the rear springs?

kyle9

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra - Gridlife StreetMod #29, '23 B48 Supra
MSS is a bit stiffer and better on the track. HKS slightly softer and more comfortable on the street, although MSS is fine as well.

MSS is very quiet. I believe HKS is as well but I haven’t driven with them as much.

Adjusting the rear sucks on either.

One difference is that you can run wider tires with HKS.

OP
OP

mucky

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MSS is a bit stiffer and better on the track. HKS slightly softer and more comfortable on the street, although MSS is fine as well.

MSS is very quiet. I believe HKS is as well but I haven’t driven with them as much.

Adjusting the rear sucks on either.

One difference is that you can run wider tires with HKS.
I saw a few post about the HKS system needing to be basically removed to adjust the perchon the rear. People said not so, on the MSS, and was much easier to adjust the rear. My experience is from coilovers which were always easy to adjust. Will 19x11(305/35) and 19x9.5 (275/35) fit with MSS? My ocd won't allow for a system like the rear HKS. I wouldn't be able to make one adjustment and call it good. And I don't know if I want to struggle with the process if the HKS.

kyle9

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra - Gridlife StreetMod #29, '23 B48 Supra
I saw a few post about the HKS system needing to be basically removed to adjust the perchon the rear. People said not so, on the MSS, and was much easier to adjust the rear. My experience is from coilovers which were always easy to adjust. Will 19x11(305/35) and 19x9.5 (275/35) fit with MSS? My ocd won't allow for a system like the rear HKS. I wouldn't be able to make one adjustment and call it good. And I don't know if I want to struggle with the process if the HKS.
those will fit 100%
Sponsored