MST Inlet Pipe PCV doesn't fit

Sigma

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Has anyone else ran into this problem?

I bought a MST v2 Intake and inlet pipe off of extreme powerhouse and it arrived this week. Went to re-attach the PCV hose and to the fitting on the MST Turbo inlet and you had to just push it on hard, no "click".

I go for a drive and hear a much louder than usual induction noise, a lot louder than what you would expect from a MST, and the car has zero power. You can hear it trying to spool, but nothing.

I take everything apart, and its obvious the fitting MST is putting on this inlet just does not fit the PCV for my 2021. Thoughts?
Sponsored

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Is it possible the fitting got damaged when removing it from the stock inlet? It fit on my 2021 without any issues.

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
I have the CTS, and I'm sure it's similar, but because of the new shape of the piping, It's really hard to get it lined up and all the way plugged in while being careful not to break the tube where it connects to the engine, but it does fit.

Not sure what I'll do if I ever have to take it off.

Toast

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, GR86
I have the MST V2. It does lock on, but it's in an awkward spot to get it lined up well. It's also obviously a pain to take off as well. I've done it a couple times and I was paranoid I was going to break the hose fitting each time I took it off or put it on.
Sponsored