My New 2020 Supra Color (Only MK5 With This Exact Color)

Tukes

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Shaleek
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
a90 Supra
  • Banned
[Update]
Finally got around to taking some photos of the wrap, the car was wrapped about a month ago now but it's currently in the middle of parts being added exhaust, downpipe, etc. This color was inspired by the Ekanoo racing supra BUT I wanted a bit of purple in the color. I had a similar color on a honda civic 10 years ago called "Supersonic Blue Pearl" Ever since then I had it in my mind to put on a car of my dreams ? The Ekanoo Racing Supra Blue is a custom paint job and I wanted a satin look on the car since gloss tends to take away from the body lines IMO. Wing comes in this week thanks to @jorligan which will be the last part that will be getting wrapped on the car. Will upload youtube video of the wrap process with all information on the color etc. =) Would love to know what you guys think about the color! If you're interested in the whole build process you can follow on my Youtube

P.S Sorry for the photo quality, I am a Filmmaker not a photographer lol I tried my best taking these photos :p
View attachment 37296 View attachment 37297 View attachment 37299 View attachment 37300 View attachment 37301 View attachment 37302 View attachment 37303 View attachment 37304

Had the car for a few months and have had parts sitting around for a few months as well, exhaust just came in today! Super excited to show the build
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tukes

Tukes

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Shaleek
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
a90 Supra
  • Banned
Black base should be a good color to wrap done. looking forward to seeing it in future meeting! ;)
I've never owned a black car but I got black specifically for this reason lol to have options later on. Gray was my first choice but the price was higher on the gray i wanted, thanks though appreciate that!

Huddleston

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
See Sig
Very nice. My 2021 A91 in nocturnal is being wrapped as well - I just finalized the design with Skepple but It won't be installed until February.

OP
OP
Tukes

Tukes

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Shaleek
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
a90 Supra
  • Banned
Very nice. My 2021 A91 in nocturnal is being wrapped as well - I just finalized the design with Skepple but It won't be installed until February.
that's awesome! it's getting closer to that time! lol

f22bub

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Looks very sick and love the videos on your main channel, subscribed!

OP
OP
Tukes

Tukes

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Shaleek
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
a90 Supra
  • Banned
Looks very sick and love the videos on your main channel, subscribed!
appreciate that! wish i was able to get the videos out sooner, this snow is slowing everything down lol

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV

FaithChurchill

First Name
Churchill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CHEVROLET